Innokin
What's new

Ohm low

Jackvape

Postman
Ive been criticized before here over a .20 build. So I joined a coil builder, cloud chaser, and mech fb groups. They all ohm low. I run a .08 all day long and get huge clouds and never have a problem with my battery getting hot. These guys r coil builders and run as low as. .06. Non of them have issues nor has their battery ever blew up. Some wont even bother with a build higher then a .10. And these guys r competition vapors. I think they wud know if there was a problem. Im sure Ill get some slack for this post but my .08 build rocks. Its 28×4/38 n90 5 wraps on a 3.5. Clouds for days. The 30 T can handle it. I wudnt do it with any other battery. But the 30T is a beast.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Ive been criticized before here over a .20 build. So I joined a coil builder, cloud chaser, and mech fb groups. They all ohm low. I run a .08 all day long and get huge clouds and never have a problem with my battery getting hot. These guys r coil builders and run as low as. .06. Non of them have issues nor has their battery ever blew up. Some wont even bother with a build higher then a .10. And these guys r competition vapors. I think they wud know if there was a problem. Im sure Ill get some slack for this post but my .08 build rocks. Its 28×4/38 n90 5 wraps on a 3.5. Clouds for days. The 30 T can handle it. I wudnt do it with any other battery. But the 30T is a beast.
I meant Ive been criticized for a .10 not .20.

No criticism here. Glad you have found some groups that you can share the type of vape you're looking for.

Vape Green
You want to drag 52A out of a cell with a CDR of 35A you go right ahead and do whatever you want.

Just be aware, nobody is impressed with your huge immaturity.

Vape Club
So why are you here?

Folk like me are just going to call you an idiot.

Sure you can push a cell beyond the safe limit.
The more you understand about what the safe limit is and why that is the safe limit and, how much and how far you can push that, and how often before you have to replace the cell are things I personally do not think you have.

This forum likes to give safe advice.
If you want to push the limits of safe vaping, keep it to yourself.

I am happy you have found a space to discuss your potentially dangerous builds. If you want to advocate such builds as a safe thing to do then you should post your reasons, other than other people do it.

Do you know why that guy that died when his mech exploded did wrong?
Similarly the folk that have blown their mouths or faces up ?

AcmeFog
I suppose your FB group are all experts on dendrites and internal shorts.
That stuff is too complicated for me, so I just stick with Mooch's cdr ratings, it is just easier.

Premier Ecigs
So why are you here?

Folk like me are just going to call you an idiot.

Sure you can push a cell beyond the safe limit.
The more you understand about what the safe limit is and why that is the safe limit and, how much and how far you can push that, and how often before you have to replace the cell are things I personally do not think you have.

This forum likes to give safe advice.
If you want to push the limits of safe vaping, keep it to yourself.

I am happy you have found a space to discuss your potentially dangerous builds. If you want to advocate such builds as a safe thing to do then you should post your reasons, other than other people do it.

Do you know why that guy that died when his mech exploded did wrong?
Similarly the folk that have blown their mouths or faces up ?
Im not the least bit worried. Not with the 30T. Never even gets hot and I chain vape all day.

Back
Top Bottom