Vape Club
What's new

RIP trippers new video

Royal Flush Vape
All I see is rambling shite. Talking about not doing advocacy because Grimms advocacy vids getting no views. The guy has 3 times less subs and generally gets 3 times less views, what a surprise. Rips ‘vaping deaths’ vid got more views than he’s had in a long time. Contradiction much?

Just seems to be worrying about his own revenue stream. Trying to get the sympathy vote talking about his family. Pretty sure he’ll have made more then enough from this industry down the years to support his family for years to come. Seems to expect others to put in the work. Talking about do as I say not as I do then telling people not to tell him what to do. All the while sounding majorly defeatist and fear mongering. He’s more worried about himself than anything else.

Then he’s talking about not being paid from videos for over a year? I guess that’s why he started doing half arsed, short videos. Can’t exactly love what he does that much if getting less money conveniently seemed to coincide with putting in less effort. He’s a hypocrite, a liar, a coward and a parasite. Fuck him.

I think he will go, because I don’t think he has the balls not to, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t turn up to DC.

Maybe I’m just getting more cynical as I get older or getting better at reading between the lines. Either way, I don’t trust a word that comes out of his mouth. If he disappeared tomorrow, he’d be no great loss to the community or the industry as a whole. He’s the reviewer version of these companies that pop up, make their millions and pop back off again. Got no respect for him at all.

/rant lol

Vape Green
The Electronic Cigarette Company
He made his money during the good times and is selling up/out now that times have got hard. He is not half the man that Grimm Green, Phil Busardo and the Vaping Greek are. Stand up and fight for the people and industry that made you, you selfish tosser.

I tried to watch itBut had to stopYeah coz of all theYou know jumpcutsTake a breath for Pete's sakeYou are too manicEver heard of a full stopYou need pauses

AcmeFog
This is a tricky one to call yes he’s doing it for the money alot of people do

i think the message he tried to put across was in his vaping review style and on this occasion It didn’t work

Premier Ecigs
I used to like rip trippers when I started vaping 3 and a half years ago when he did actual reviews and coil making tutorials. Unfortunately in the intervening time he’s become a caricature of himself and his “reviews” are now little more than infomercials.

Back
Top Bottom