What's new

Ohm and coils...

mrHAIRYface

Postman
Right basically it started when I had a leaky PT2, that's all solved now by someone suggesting I take apart the atomiser and either take some of the flavour wicks out or add some more, forgive me if my technical wording of these is wrong but its how I understood it. This fixed my leaky problem because I added some flavour wicks, that was on a 2.5 ohm coil but by adding some of the flavour wicks have I changed the ohm'age of the coil? If not then if I add the flavour wicks back to my 1.8 ohm coil then I'm still smoking with a 1.8 ohm resistance? Yeah?

Right basically it started when I had a leaky PT2, that's all solved now by someone suggesting I take apart the atomiser and either take some of the flavour wicks out or add some more, forgive me if my technical wording of these is wrong but its how I understood it. This fixed my leaky problem because I added some flavour wicks, that was on a 2.5 ohm coil but by adding some of the flavour wicks have I changed the ohm'age of the coil? If not then if I add the flavour wicks back to my 1.8 ohm coil then I'm still smoking with a 1.8 ohm resistance? Yeah?

You'll only change the resistance of the coil if you do something to the tiny wire coil under the flavour wicks, otherwise feel free to ad or remove bits of flavour wick as required...

Instead of starting a new thread I'm gonna post my next question here as its semi related, I have a PT2 atm and wanna get a 1.5ohm coil when my vamo comes but I'm also thinking are DCT's any good and if so can you get a 1.5 carto? Reason being when I got my k100 it came with its own carto and drip shield, I quite liked the vape but then the connector for my drip shield messed up on my k100, which leads me to believe DCT's are similar with the added bonus of not having to drip, thoughts and advice is appreciated :) peace out!!

Back
Top Bottom