What's new

Vapesmarter’s drip tip blanks

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
Well Alfie was playing cards with terry and they have come up with a plan for gravy bones

these are some of my stock of resin blanks all from past mods there are lots knocking about the place

if you want a blank to turn yourself into a drip tip Yourself or want a drip tip made give me a shout

06BA823A-747B-42F7-A863-59AAE7C8BFD4.jpeg

Well Alfie was playing cards with terry and they have come up with a plan for gravy bones

these are some of my stock of resin blanks all from past mods there are lots knocking about the place

if you want a blank to turn yourself into a drip tip Yourself or want a drip tip made give me a shout

View attachment 201675
Couple of 810 from the left hand blank & 2 510 from the blank next to it please Stu.

Ooh Stu does the last blank match my Purple wood dna if so then i would like 2 810's let me know how much please.

Ooh Stu does the last blank match my Purple wood dna if so then i would like 2 810's let me know how much please.

it should do

I will ask Alfie as hes gone to bed after losing too many gravy bones to terry whos off on a night out on the pond........ it seems

View attachment 201675

Hi are you making custom tips? Could do with a few

Back
Top Bottom