Innokin
What's new

The Cola Divergent - First Two out now!

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
ColaDivergent-WebBanner.jpg

Introducing "The Cola Divergent" a new "sub" range of our Base Zero flavours - based on the popular 02: Traditional Cola - This range brings you a good selection of Traditional Cola based flavours - some obvious and some not so much - being released over the next few weeks and Opening today with these two:

Screenshot 2019-10-24 at 17.35.48.png

2.01 : Cola Bourbon - a clever and tasty take on the popular alcoholic beverage of Bourbon and Traditional Cola - its great Jack!

2.02 : Cactus Jackfruit Cola - Our Jackfruit and Cactus Gin flavour has proved to be really popular - but for those of you who dont like Gin - or take tee-total VERY seriously - try our Jackfruit and Cactus Cola - the unusual and exotic fruit flavours blend brilliantly with our realistic Traditional Cola.

Of course with our Stoptober Discounts this month .. now is a great time to try anything you have not tried before from our ranges - or any of the other ranges we sell.

Our reduced pricing is running all the way up to the 31st October

WE DON'T JUST SELL MANABUSH!

Here at Manabush we believe in E-liquid that has proven its metal over time and from producers we trust and have a great working relationship with. See below for a small selection of Liquids from other producers we sell.

PRIME VAPES
SOUTH COAST VAPES
THE DRUIDS BREW
EL DIABLO
LEGIO-X

and many more.

------------------------------------------------

LAST BUT BY NO MEANS LEAST
Of course .. Still first in our hearts - Manabush is known for its famous and award winning tobacco ranges - All still available, all still great and all still reduced for stoptober ...

The Nokomis Range

The Firewater Range

Thanks!

The Manabush Team

Elux
If you like JD & Coke, 2.01 is an absolute must!

It's extremely authentic to the drink and is lovely.

Anyone around at VapeExpo tomorrow and want a sneek try, drop me a PM and I'll see you at the bar.

The cola bourbon sounds great, Im a bourbon man, (as well as a whisky, gin ,rum) I am also awash with juice at the moment, will hold out n see if perhaps a cola n spiced rum is also in the line up.

AcmeFog
The cola bourbon sounds great, Im a bourbon man, (as well as a whisky, gin ,rum) I am also awash with juice at the moment, will hold out n see if perhaps a cola n spiced rum is also in the line up.
It is ....

Royal Flush Vape
Vape Green
Vape Superstore
Back
Top Bottom