What's new

A New Range From Manabush - err Wait! It's WHAT? Also Introduction Price Reductions

Nuts.
Heat up a small screwdriver over a flame (little flat) and push it into the nylon screw. Let cool and unscrew.

Cheers, I’ll give it a go. I think I’ve flattened the screw or whatever the word is when you can’t get purchase on it. Amazed it worked... thank you. Why didn’t I think of that. It’s unusable(the screw) now though. Think I have a spare. [emoji106]

Last edited:
Cheers, I’ll give it a go. I think I’ve flattened the screw or whatever the word is when you can’t get purchase on it. Amazed it worked... thank you. Why didn’t I think of that. It’s unusable(the screw) now though. Think I have a spare. [emoji106]
If your without one, give me a shout coolie. Sure I've got spares in the cupboard from hell.

If your without one, give me a shout coolie. Sure I've got spares in the cupboard from hell.

Cheers, I’ve looked and I fear it was the only one. It’s a China Special. I was looking on Creme de vape, wasn’t too clear which spares bag I needed as there is a lite and mine is lite 19. Thought I saw a link somewhere to just another nylon screw [emoji848]

Thanks Rew, I’ll order one and thanks @eyeball kid for your kind offer. I might as well get the kit. It will save you hunting for it while you are up to your eyes in house renovations. [emoji106]
Well shout if your stuck but, er.. Yeah....
WP_20191024_23_14_56_Pro.jpg

This was where the vape cupboard was.

Back
Top Bottom