What's new

Timesvape Dreamer Spiked Pin

VisionIncision

Initiate
Hi all! Been lurking for a while, this is my first post. A lot of useful information on here!

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody has been using the spiked pin that comes with the Timesvape Dreamer mech mod? I saw online (vaping with Vic) that the spiked pin causes crazy arcing. The thing is, I haven't used my Dreamer setup for a while as the flat pin is a bit worn and has badly pitted one of my cells. Not wanting to use the spiked pin due to the alleged arcing, I was looking for a replacement .999 pin. No dice.

So, I'm thinking I might give the spiked pin a go, but was wondering if anybody has any experience with it.

Been using it on my Notion after putting the Notions CC switch on my dreamer and visa versa but the Notion is only 18350 so arching isn’t going to be an issue at such low amps I would imagine. No marks whatsoever after a month. Not sure that helps you much.

You can buy the new CC switch on Stans website though.

Been using it on my Notion after putting the Notions CC switch on my dreamer and visa versa but the Notion is only 18350 so arching isn’t going to be an issue at such low amps I would imagine. No marks whatsoever after a month. Not sure that helps you much.

You can buy the new CC switch on Stans website though.

Hey, thanks for the reply! I'll have a look at the switch, though I'd rather just change the pin. Annoyingly, there was a UK based shop that was selling .999 silver pins for the Dreamer, but when I called them today they said that they stopped a couple of months back.

I did find that, however, when I tried to order I could only select the USA or Canada as my country. I'm in the UK, I guess they don't ship here.

I have just sent an email, maybe they'll be able to sort something out.

Considering the price plus potential cost of shipping, if you do want the CC switch, it might just be worth getting the Notion from a UK vendor and using its switch on the Dreamer. They’re only about £30. At least then you’ll also have another full mod to use, or sell.

Hi all! Been lurking for a while, this is my first post. A lot of useful information on here!

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody has been using the spiked pin that comes with the Timesvape Dreamer mech mod? I saw online (vaping with Vic) that the spiked pin causes crazy arcing. The thing is, I haven't used my Dreamer setup for a while as the flat pin is a bit worn and has badly pitted one of my cells. Not wanting to use the spiked pin due to the alleged arcing, I was looking for a replacement .999 pin. No dice.

So, I'm thinking I might give the spiked pin a go, but was wondering if anybody has any experience with it.
Hi from Italy. Dreamer SS user.
I had problems with the warming button on fireing.
After many tests i’ve seen that the round spring inside the button was a little bit bended. It stays around the contact pin when assembled.
disassembled and reassembled correctly I also checked the threaded ring that regulates the battery.
In my opinion it must not be completely tight, because the battery inside takes a little play. I saw TENACIOUS on youtube that tightened that ring without using pliers.
Now my dreamer works correctly with Samsung 30T 21700 and a 0.1 build.
I hope to be helpful.
Ciao!

I did find that, however, when I tried to order I could only select the USA or Canada as my country. I'm in the UK, I guess they don't ship here.

I have just sent an email, maybe they'll be able to sort something out.
Stan will ship to the UK if you contact him. He sent me a Lucid rda upon request.

Back
Top Bottom