What's new

Vape ExpoUK 26/27 October

The Expo is near the Piazza if you look on that map there's Wetherspoons among others or a 5 min walk to the Atrium.

A62,M60,M56, some road running too close to the Welsh border, loads of minor roads & the one way system. Bet I crossed more bridges than you. At least you were headed towards civilisation not driving away from it :D
That's your arthritic satnav groaning under the pain of being sent the scenic route you plonker.
Where did you come from to cross seven bridges? Fuckin Jersey?

That's your arthritic satnav groaning under the pain of being sent the scenic route you plonker.
Where did you come from to cross seven bridges? Fuckin Jersey?
You must think you're in a Deloren & travelled to the future when you come to the mainland. Street lights, tarmac roads & drive through McDonalds must blow your mind :D

Right..have now found a complete floor map of the entire NEC site....and i shall be eating at an Amardeus eatery.:)

Cod & chips, or lasagna & garlic bread..or mibbe a good old fashion Pie n mash....one of those will do!

Several weatherspoons there i see....but i think i'll try the one in the Piazza....so that's where you'll find me! :D

Oh..BTW: we can breathe easy..apparently the SEXPO event has been cancelled...so hall 20 will be empty now!

Last edited:
Just found out that there is a Star Trekkie convention in halls 3A & 4 though.

Beam me up, snotty! :18:

And for those who love pussy...there's a cat show in halls 17 & 18 as well. Meow! :)

Last edited:
Fogstar will be at the expo. Come find me at the bar! :D

Just wondering if you've got a stand at this years Expo Ben? Couldn't see a Fogstar stand on the NEC floorplan, so are at the POTV's stand, perchance?

Just thinking that could pick up some more new batteries while i'm there, if so.

Back
Top Bottom