What's new

FastTech

smartie

Postman
Blimming ek what a fantastic delivery from fastech placed order on the 13th October and received it in my hand on the 19th October well impressed

Usually they're really fast with delivery if you choose epacket,my last one has been sent on 29th last month and still no update,4th day waiting for reply from them

Epacket seems to be hit and miss these days, my last few epacket orders have took 2 weeks, I have in the past received within 5 days. I tend to just order and forget, there's no rush when you got plenty of gear and a few perfected set ups. Just nice to try out something every now n then now for me.

Epacket seems to be hit and miss these days, my last few epacket orders have took 2 weeks, I have in the past received within 5 days. I tend to just order and forget, there's no rush when you got plenty of gear and a few perfected set ups. Just nice to try out something every now n then now for me.

Quite agree mate.
As already said my last order arrived in 7, or 8 days, however I have previously had to wait two to three week.
Like you say, if you want to order from Fasttech, or any of the Chinese supplier you have to be prepared to wait, I don't normally get worried / pissed off unless 3 weeks have gone by.
Also it goes through customs as well, and they don't give a toss what delivery method you use, their outlook is it will get cleared when we get round to it.

Postage from FT is realtively cheap for epacket. However speed of delivery. I found Vaporl, 3avape, sourcemore and healthcabin are much faster but you do pay a bit more for shipping, its still cheaper when there's a good offer or massive sale.
I Know fasttech has been a favourite place to buy from for a lot of us but theres some better deals on the other Chinese vendors at times. an example a tesla 86w tube mod, a oumier rta and a vandy vape tool kit total cost under $30 including shipping.
My mates son ordered a Smok Majesty mod for £13 shipped. Ok it's Smok but £13 is a good price for a mod even if it lasts 6 months

Back
Top Bottom