What's new

Rincoe - Tix Pod - Blazing Skull

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Tick tock…

So Rincoe where have you been? With the vaping world blooming in innovations, Its clear to see Rincoe are trying to ensure that the vaping Industry isn’t scrutinised by the current market In developing new Ideas across all areas of vaping…keeping consumers attention to areas.

resize_DSC_0745.JPG
resize_DSC_0746.JPG

Out the Box

The tank comes in 7 of different designs all Black metal outer with either Skull, UK & US Flag, Carbon, Vast Sky, Flame or Galaxy. Which are beautifully finished and designed. The retail price coming $30 or £25 a nice price for a decent pod.

The pod carries 2ml liquid all ready for the TPD over In Europe and Ideal for the Plane

There are loads of spare O-Rings along with two coils the Mesh 0.8ohm & single coil 1.0ohm.

Always at the bottom of the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0747.JPG

The Build

The way this device Is filled Is through a little rubber bung this could be developed much easier as It can be a bit of an ache to get it right and not get an airlock. The coil switching process is easy as long as there’s no liquid in there and it can be changed at a rapid rate. These coils are small and soak liquid well but do not rush. The device size is 90.7x43x19mm, nice and compact.

The pod is compact and packs some great features. Here are the variable wattage modes which are as follows;

At 3.3V, this is for beginners and sure works a treat in all aspects of the pod.

At 3.65V, this is my chosen choice It Is nice and not too hard on the throat.

At max voltage, it can make you cough and feel quite harsh on the throat.

One thing to note, the higher up in wattage you go, the battery life will be reduced.

Single Coil - 1.0ohm

This is fit for MTL vaping so if you want that then this is the choice. The airflow was fully open and the draw was really good for the choice. The flavours are really good and impressed with how it is performing. For me, MTL is my chosen option but I thought it would be good to try this prior.

Mesh Coil - 0.8ohm

Throughout my time testing out the Mesh Coil, It’s been a great little coil and I can say they have performed well and lasted a while. I used Nic Salts, the flavour was banging and much more prominent than the single coils 1.0 ohm. This gave a restricted DTL vape and worked a treat. I used both coils for the month and they are still both working great!

When priming the cotton, it took about 10-15minutes. It should have a decent time In soaking up so that It doesn’t damage the coil I did make sure that It was left a long while so that the flavour was on point and that the burning was

With the battery life, I’ve got to say it’s really good and last an age roughly about two days believe It or not. Installed is a 1000mAh internal battery. However, bear in mind if you’re using it all day and the only vape it will only last a day. Hard vaping means lower power!

resize_DSC_0748.JPG
resize_DSC_0749.JPG
resize_DSC_0750.JPG
resize_DSC_0752.JPG
resize_DSC_0753.JPG

Pros

· Solid inside and out…

· Lovely design finishes

· Compact

· Good airflow

· Amazing flavour and cloud

· Awesome size

· Refillable Pods

· Replaceable coils

Cons

· Coils longevity

· Some spit back

· liquid level is hard to decipher

resize_DSC_0751.JPG

Conclude

Hands together for Rincoe who have delivered a pod which is worth the pocket, worth taking out on a night and most of all the desire to stop smoking. This is a pod for everyone and I mean straight out the box vaping. The choice of refillable pods along with replaceable coils it’s a plus.

Now would I buy it? 100% and there are some good deals out there at the moment for this kit so keep an eye out. Everything about this kit makes it strike a pose and help Rincoe get their brand mentioned well and truly to what is needed. If you’re Into MTL, DTL and Pods this is the one as an entry pod!

resize_DSC_0754.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Rincoe - Tix Pod - Skull/Black
Tank – Rincoe Tix Pod - 2ml
E-liquid – Dinnerlady - Watermelon Slices - 50/50
Coils – Mesh 0.8 Tix Coil
Batteries – Built in 1000mah

Back
Top Bottom