What's new

Best cbd e liquid brands

Can you just vape that as it comes?

Or do you have to mix it?

I'm after something I can vape straight out of the bottle
Mix it
Buy your favourite flavour juice without nicotine, as in 0mg, and add a 10ml bottle of CBD oil from purelife
Buying the CBD in 10ml bottles and adding it to your favourite flavour gives you more options and you know what you are vaping

If you are vaping a lot then it is going to get expensive adding 5000mg to 50 ml. I add 500mg to 100 ml for my dtl tanks, and 500mg to 50 ml for my mtl tanks. I find that is sufficient for me, I probably have an intake of 75-100 mg a day

I would recommend buying pure CBD isolate and making your own eliquid, 95% of these companies are completely ripping people off just for adding Isolate to a bottle with some PG and VG in, from what I've seen in a lot of cases at 500%+ cost price and that's without the discounts they get for buying CBD in bulk...

*having said that ecigone jave a few CBD liquids with extremely good prices on for the amount of CBD contained within them so that is well worth a look. Pure Life are very good for isolate and peace of mind (I have spoken with the owner before and he's a great guy)... However places like iceheadshop are a good amount cheaper for isolate.

vg/pg depends on whether you vape mtl or dtl
yes, add the 10ml of cbd to the 50ml of juice

What do you use cbd for? I've been using it for the last 2 months to help with sleeping problems. To be honest I'm finding it has little no effect. What am i doing wrong?

I'm vaping 600mg of peng cbd by vapor freaks.

I'm potentially thinking I need to up the Mg. Any advice on what premade e liwuid to buy would be greatly appreciated

*having said that ecigone jave a few CBD liquids with extremely good prices on for the amount of CBD contained within them so that is well worth a look. Pure Life are very good for isolate and peace of mind (I have spoken with the owner before and he's a great guy)... However places like iceheadshop are a good amount cheaper for isolate.

Csn you recommend anything at e cig one? I've been using it for insomnia. I'm currently using peng cbd by vapor freaks as 600mg I've found its had little no effect

Is this because the dosage is to low or because its poor quality

Back
Top Bottom