What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best cbd e liquid brands

Badayuni

Postman
This month I've been vaping peng cbd e liquid at 600 mg. I think it's made by a company called vapor freaks

I was hoping it would help with my insomnia. But I've found its literally done nothing at all. Not sure if I need to up the strength or if its just a very poor quality juice

Can some recommend CBD brands that use the best quality ingredients and a reputation for good products please

This month I've been vaping peng cbd e liquid at 600 mg. I think it's made by a company called vapor freaks

I was hoping it would help with my insomnia. But I've found its literally done nothing at all. Not sure if I need to up the strength or if its just a very poor quality juice

Can some recommend CBD brands that use the best quality ingredients and a reputation for good products please
Take a look at simplycbd.co.uk great products lab reports and very cheap

I use CBD from here. Find it helps me a lot with various mental health issues. Don't add CBD to e juice with nicotine though, have one setup for nicotine and another for CBD

Hey lee hope yoire well

I cant find e loquid cbd on their site.

Any ideas which ones are suitable to vape

Back
Top Bottom