What's new

What did you order today?

30ml Base Zero 02 : Traditional Cola and Bunkr - Toffee Creme from The Manabush Bargain Basement. If I like them as much as the Spiritwalker range my bank balance will be in trouble.

Another selection from the Manabush mob [emoji4]
Coconut, gin and mimosa plus a cola top up. [emoji106][emoji106]

Ordered myself the Layercake RDA. It didn't really get the best reviews, partly due to some problems with the insulator with the first batch, but it just looks so nice and it wasn't really expesnive at 20GBP either.
I primarily ordered one, due to the deck being compatible with the Cosmonaut V2, which I definitely plan on buying anyways.

I made the order at "Mood E-Liquid" and browsing the site a little bit to make the shipping-cost to Germany worth it, I saw that the liquids they are selling are incredibly cheap as well.
5GBP for a 50ml shortfill is quite good already, but I instead bought a 1000ml bundle of 50ml/100ml shortfills for only 28GBP. There are even 20 nic-shots included.

Seems kind of too good to be true, but as long as it arrives I'll be ok with it. After all the cheapest nic-shots I can get around here would already be 12€ for 20, soooo...

Anyone got any experience with that shop, or even heard of them?

I've ordered jam on toast I haven't had that for years and a double battery case from fogstar.

Rincoe Mechman - in Black ... love this Mod :)

oENeoaL.jpg

N1DNDZc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom