What's new

Bronze tone resin coated 3D printed panels

As much as I frikkin LOVE these panels on my new BB I made them to sell so up for sale they go.........

Printed in Bronze tone filament and my best fit yet (after many many tweaks) I have found the sweet spot for near zero play. and coated in Art Resin clear gives a deep shine and feel great in the hand.

I have tried them on the Black, Red & Yellow (gold-ish) BB's and they suit all.

£30 including 1st Class P&P
Payment via PayPal.
1 Pair only.

Other colours of the same style available which I will photograph later: RED, BLACK, WHITE + Opaque Honeycomb Emerald green. (PM me if interested)

BB-Gold-1.jpg
BB-Gold-2.jpg

Billet Box and Drip Tip NOT included.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Not to be eaten or licked, not a toy, do not use on any other device other than Billet Box / Clones, avoid hitting with a hammer as it may cause damage, keep away from children as the buggers will probably chew them, snapping them in half voids non existent warranty, may contain nut traces, when not in use they can be used as Fridge Magnets.

Last edited:
If I can’t chew them I’m not interested, vap!

Are these flat, ie not bevelled on the outer like the carbon fibre ones that come with the clones? If so I could be tempted by a pair at some point but unfortunately a baby is swallowing up all our resources at the moment.

I am working on a chewable version with toothpick holder - watch this space..........

Yeah the are flat, I've perfected the fit now and a recess to help the resin stay flat and not overflow.

I can confirm the fit of these, absolutely no moving or rattling at all.
I thought they tasted rather nice tbh...:D

I am working on a chewable version with toothpick holder - watch this space..........

Yeah the are flat, I've perfected the fit now and a recess to help the resin stay flat and not overflow.
You know joking aside I’ve wondered why no one makes a panel with a small cut out for a 510 nut tool. I know there’s a button panel with one.

Good luck with sale :)

You know joking aside I’ve wondered why no one makes a panel with a small cut out for a 510 nut tool. I know there’s a button panel with one.

Good luck with sale :)
One of my challenges with panels is base thickness to allow Resin coating, the notches for the battery, buttons and switch is on the limit of breaking through, making them thicker isn't really an option looks wise.

I'm going to make a video of the panels I have for sale, photos aren't doing them justice.

Knocking a fiver off them, for some reason I can't edit my advert so:

£25 for these panels including P&P.

Believe it or not I'm still developing panels even though they haven't sold as planned, next project is photo decals set under resin.

Also going to try 2 colour insets.

Due to needing more resin for a new batch I am dropping the price to clear what I will loose in fees putting them on eBay:
£20 Posted (no button or tip)

**@admin I can't revise my original post

Back
Top Bottom