What's new

88vape juices

I love their Mango freeze shortfill,
and the strawberry kiwi watermelon,
is next on my list,
gets pretty good reviews.

Just put the Strawberry, Watermelon & Kiwi in the Billet with a Kanger SSOCC 0.5ohm coil. There is definitely some kind of cooling agent (not koolada), very very mild though but it is there. I'm no connoisseur and my taste buds are likely shite, but tastes good to me so far.

Sorry about that, they go out with every order we send.

Look forward to my next one. Quick question, your listing of ratio on the bottles, are these the current ratio before you add your VG nicotine or is that the final ratio after adding nic?

Just put the Strawberry, Watermelon & Kiwi in the Billet with a Kanger SSOCC 0.5ohm coil. There is definitely some kind of cooling agent (not koolada), very very mild though but it is there. I'm no connoisseur and my taste buds are likely shite, but tastes good to me so far.

thank you,
can you taste the kiwi,
that mix is all about the kiwi for me.

thank you,
can you taste the kiwi,
that mix is all about the kiwi for me.

Personally, not really. Nowhere near as good as keep it 100 kiberry killa juice I used to vape. This is more than acceptable for the price.

Personally, not really. Nowhere near as good as keep it 100 kiberry killa juice I used to vape. This is more than acceptable for the price.

Cheers, got to be worth a punt,
like i need more juice lol,
but like you say,
at that price!

Cheers, got to be worth a punt,
like i need more juice lol,
but like you say,
at that price!

Exactly, no harm in trying it if you're already putting in an order for other flavours, taste is subjective and all that.

Going to run a little experiment with the Cherry Sherbet, for my own curiosity. I've always had a feeling that I get longer from a stock coil than I do with a rebuildable with the same liquid, before needing to change the cotton (rebuildable) or bin the coil (stock).

Just put a fresh Kanger 0.5ohm in the BB with Cherry Sherbet, coil didn't need changed but I wanted to try this on a fresh one. I must admit, it's a lovely liquid.

Update on another of the flavours I tried, Honeymelon. I've never tried a real Honeymelon, but I have vaped the Malaysian Honeymelon stuff. This tastes different, it actually tastes like a mint imperial mixed with a hint of fresh watermelon. Not too sure in this one for me.

Back
Top Bottom