What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

New Full Range Bundles! Ideal for Gifts or Christmas presents - and great savings.

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi All

With just 13 days left of our stopover price reductions - we have decided to introduce some great new Full Range Bundles - which are ideal for gifts or Christmas presents - or as a money saving way of getting all the juices you love.

Back in "The Day" our Nokomis Full Range box set was our most popular selling item - and we get asked about doing it or similar again on a regular basis.

We hate to Disappoint! So read on to view the new bundles - and with this months "stopover" price reductions .. there has never been a better time to stock up on Christmas prezzies (note - I have corrected this from our mail out newsletter which stated they were great for Christmas "PROZZIES" - clearly this is not true) and gifts.

Read on to find out about the new bundles.

image.png

image.png

Base Zero - The Full Range in 20ml Shortfill (Ideal for 6mg Vapers)
£22.50

image.png

Nokomis Full Range in 50ml Shortfill
£71.25

image.png

Base Zero - The Full Range in 50ml
£45.00

image.png

The Nokomis Full Range in 50ml Shortfill with 10ml each of the same flavours in 18mg
£93.75

image.png

The Humidor Pack Parts I and II - try ALL of the Firewater range
£14.99

image.png
image.png

The Nokomis Full Range
£24.74

Find more Full range items here : https://manabush.com/collections/full-range-collections

Thats it for this news letter

Have a great weekend folks!

Regards
The Manabush Team

Everyone loves a Christmas Prozzie... You seen us lot who work for you though!?

Might get 50p for Ash but rest of us you've no hope.

Perhaps I've led a sheltered life, but I've never had a Christmas prozzie.

Never mind @ZT things are always getting misspelt and misheard. I wanted an Italian sports car for my birthday but instead I got a

upload_2019-10-18_19-14-52.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom