What's new

New Full Range Bundles! Ideal for Gifts or Christmas presents - and great savings.

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi All

With just 13 days left of our stopover price reductions - we have decided to introduce some great new Full Range Bundles - which are ideal for gifts or Christmas presents - or as a money saving way of getting all the juices you love.

Back in "The Day" our Nokomis Full Range box set was our most popular selling item - and we get asked about doing it or similar again on a regular basis.

We hate to Disappoint! So read on to view the new bundles - and with this months "stopover" price reductions .. there has never been a better time to stock up on Christmas prezzies (note - I have corrected this from our mail out newsletter which stated they were great for Christmas "PROZZIES" - clearly this is not true) and gifts.

Read on to find out about the new bundles.

image.png

image.png

Base Zero - The Full Range in 20ml Shortfill (Ideal for 6mg Vapers)
£22.50

image.png

Nokomis Full Range in 50ml Shortfill
£71.25

image.png

Base Zero - The Full Range in 50ml
£45.00

image.png

The Nokomis Full Range in 50ml Shortfill with 10ml each of the same flavours in 18mg
£93.75

image.png

The Humidor Pack Parts I and II - try ALL of the Firewater range
£14.99

image.png
image.png

The Nokomis Full Range
£24.74

Find more Full range items here : https://manabush.com/collections/full-range-collections

Thats it for this news letter

Have a great weekend folks!

Regards
The Manabush Team

Everyone loves a Christmas Prozzie... You seen us lot who work for you though!?

Might get 50p for Ash but rest of us you've no hope.

Perhaps I've led a sheltered life, but I've never had a Christmas prozzie.

Never mind @ZT things are always getting misspelt and misheard. I wanted an Italian sports car for my birthday but instead I got a

upload_2019-10-18_19-14-52.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom