What's new

What makes a good tank?

Another subjective thing ;)

All the customisation bells and whistles are utterly lost on me :D

Currently I just want it stable. I'll find a wattage I like and stay there. Or a voltage - I quite like adjustable voltage just so long as it stays where I put it.

Not bothered about epic fast firing time, not bothered about graphic equaliser styled timed firing profiles, not bothered about ramp profiles.

I'm happy to mix and match tanks and mods so that I get the few combos that suit.

I'm exceedingly picky about it being as boring as possible...
Yep, me too, too. Never use TC, find a tank that suits the mod, find a juice that suits both, not all that likely to change anything after that.

Yep, me too, too. Never use TC, find a tank that suits the mod, find a juice that suits both, not all that likely to change anything after that.

I tried TC a few times, just didn't click with it and ended up giving away the wires I'd bought for it.

Also spent a couple of hours playing with the profile settings on the legend - you can set a different wattage every second through the draw (start high or low, ramp down or up followed by up or down, etc.) and just got fed up with it - back to wattage mode...

Compare that to the wife, she'll change wattage and profile depending on the juice - on her Tesla she'll have say 38w hard for one, 40w soft for another, 39w norm for another, 32w soft for something else - and apparently she reckons she can tell if she's got the wrong settings. Thankfully she's got no interest in building and TC - if she did the washing up would never get done ;)

Aesthetics are really important to me also. If I don’t like the look of it then it’s gone!

Aesthetics are really important to me also. If I don’t like the look of it then it’s gone!
It is important. Loved the vape on the taifun gt 2 but it was a monster, even with the drop top. The rose v3 always looked gorgeous to me and I used it for a while with the kf v5 inserts but again it was a pita to wick with the crown deck system so I grew tired of it.

............. just to add, leaks are a BIG no no, but I don't mind if I can fix it, as long as it IS a fix. The Berserker Mini leaked like a bastard when I first got it and got sworn at a lot ......... but since I sorted it I've used them a lot .... yes 'them' ............ I now have 3. :)
I've a few beserkers in both sizes and never had issue with them. I've five hasturs and as I say I've two lites and three sxk lites.
I've been known to get carried away with back ups of tanks and mods I like.

It is important. Loved the vape on the taifun gt 2 but it was a monster, even with the drop top. The rose v3 always looked gorgeous to me and I used it for a while with the kf v5 inserts but again it was a pita to wick with the crown deck system so I grew tired of it.
Spica pro. Great flavour. Looks like a skyscraper with a bin lid on top :(

It does, but the flavour is sooooooo good, and it's the only thing I have ever actually used with adjustments. I still love that adjustable chamber height for throat hit. It's an exeption to many rules ....... and I love it. :)

And the Xmas tree/80s earring Helix version is still sitting on my yellow Pico. :P

Gush ...... gush ............ :8:

P1190717.JPG

........ though now with the drip tip the right way up. ;)

Yep.
I've used one and know how good it is but it's too big.
That's why I gave my original heron away on here. Loved it. Couldn't beat the flavour. It was ZT's rta of choice for presenting manabush and it looked sweet but it was a mahoosive chunk of steel that I never found a mod it would sit on.
Had to go.

It does, but the flavour is sooooooo good, and it's the only thing I have ever actually used with adjustments. I still love that adjustable chamber height for throat hit. It's an exeption to many rules ....... and I love it. :)

And the Xmas tree/80s earring Helix version is still sitting on my yellow Pico. :P

Gush ...... gush ............ :8:

View attachment 202732

........ though now with the drip tip the right way up. ;)
I still think the nautilus and nautilus mini with the cage is a gorgeous looking tank.

I still think the nautilus and nautilus mini with the cage is a gorgeous looking tank.
Me too, and I loved their hardiness on a pipe stem ......... but I just can't be arsed with stock coils any more. Still got them though ...... just in case. :)

Back
Top Bottom