Vape Superstore
What's new

Smoant Pasito

I don't have a Pasito and I won't be getting one. That said, for some reason I've just read God knows how many pages here hoping above all hope that Crewella gets this sorted out. #teamCrewFTW
Sorry it's been a while - had a cough and couldn't vape for a few weeks ............ on top of sulking with the RBA deck. It's working, and a very kind ape is sending me their RBA as they're happier with the stock coils. :)

Royal Flush Vape
Sorry it's been a while - had a cough and couldn't vape for a few weeks ............ on top of sulking with the RBA deck. It's working, and a very kind ape is sending me their RBA as they're happier with the stock coils. :)

That's rough. Didn't realise you were poorly for so long. Hope you're back to your normal self now.

That's rough. Didn't realise you were poorly for so long. Hope you're back to your normal self now.
Thanks - I always struggle to vape if I have a cough (not that I get many), just makes me cough even more. Sadly ciggies don't seem to do that as badly, so I end up even grumpier as I feel bad about smoking more. :(

Never mind, all better now, new day and all that. :)

AcmeFog
.............. and just to add to this, the ONLY thing I can vape at the moment, doesn't make me cough, and tastes right (including in the Pasito) .......... is Starbux. THANK YOU @Jon The Vape . :10::10::10:

Thanks - I always struggle to vape if I have a cough (not that I get many), just makes me cough even more. Sadly ciggies don't seem to do that as badly, so I end up even grumpier as I feel bad about smoking more. :(

Never mind, all better now, new day and all that. :)
I missed you, worried the Pasito RBA had made you throw everything out the window :18:
So you had a few ciggies is now biggie as long as you found your way back off them.

But that leaves me with the golden question:
Were you posting on Planet Of The Stinkies forum instead?

Vape Superstore
I missed you, worried the Pasito RBA had made you throw everything out the window :18:
So you had a few ciggies is now biggie as long as you found your way back off them.

But that leaves me with the golden question:
Were you posting on Planet Of The Stinkies forum instead?
Oh I wish there was a Planet of the Stinkies forum ................ tramp on chips .............. :16:

It was a double-whammy piss off, not worth persevering when I couldn't enjoy the little fecker even if I did get it to work right. :12:

But I put it carefully on one side before defenestration threatened ..... ;)

Love that word "defenestration" try to fit into conversation every now and then along with "catamite" :D

Vape Green
The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom