What's new

88vape juices

Arrived today, loving the new style bottles, but only two of my order have them so far, I guess they're phasing them in. So easy to nic up and the neck has plenty of room to make shaking easier.

Just rebuilt the billet with a spaced 27g coil, 0.92ohm, 20w, blackcurrant and lime soda, beautiful. Could push the coil harder but no need as the billet bridges have tiny chambers.

Will comment on the other flavours as and when I try them, letting them steep a bit. I've tried the cherry sherbet before, enjoyed it but found it to gunk coils very fast, it was free this time so I can't complain. I'm interested to find out if the rest gunk coils in a matter of hours, hopefully not, if they do I doubt I'll be purchasing any more.

_20191017_140342.JPG

I love their Mango freeze shortfill,
and the strawberry kiwi watermelon,
is next on my list,
gets pretty good reviews.

Thank you,
be interested in how the cherry sherbet vapes as well,
sounds like old skool fun.

Already tried that one in the past, but I nic'd it up to 5mg with my own 72mg nic salts in a pg base. It'll likely be different this time around with reg vg nic shots. I really enjoyed it, but it would have me needing to dry burn every couple hours.

Just an update, I can already tell after a few hours that the blackcurrant and lime soda is not a chronic coil gunker, good news for me. Shone my phone torch down the chimney as I do and the wire is still totally clean, I've had other "premium" fruity vapes here that would have the coil looking like a mangled ball of tar by now.

Arrived today, loving the new style bottles, but only two of my order have them so far, I guess they're phasing them in. So easy to nic up and the neck has plenty of room to make shaking easier.

Just rebuilt the billet with a spaced 27g coil, 0.92ohm, 20w, blackcurrant and lime soda, beautiful. Could push the coil harder but no need as the billet bridges have tiny chambers.

Will comment on the other flavours as and when I try them, letting them steep a bit. I've tried the cherry sherbet before, enjoyed it but found it to gunk coils very fast, it was free this time so I can't complain. I'm interested to find out if the rest gunk coils in a matter of hours, hopefully not, if they do I doubt I'll be purchasing any more.

View attachment 202674
The blackcurrant lime soda does not gunk like the cherry sherbet. I ran through over half a bottle with in the bb with an exocet running a mtl clapton and did not need a rewick. The cherry sherbet on the other hand, needed a rewick after say abiut 15 to 20ml, Pretty much every other day

The blackcurrant lime soda does not gunk like the cherry sherbet. I ran through over half a bottle with in the bb with an exocet running a mtl clapton and did not need a rewick. The cherry sherbet on the other hand, needed a rewick after say abiut 15 to 20ml, Pretty much every other day

Exactly, just posted above that I've checked my coil by shining a light down the chimney and it's still clean as a whistle after a few hours. The cherry sherbet, I was lucky to even get two boros full before the gunk was so bad it was giving me nasty burnt hits, on regular round wire.

However, as I said above my last cherry sherbet was nic'd up with my own 72mg benzoate nic salts, 100% pg to make it 5mg which means I added less than 5ml so maybe it ended up being a little over flavoured, giving less coil life than you.

These have all had the supplied vg reg nic shot added.

Back
Top Bottom