Innokin
What's new

Best e liquid brands?

Smoore
I had a look at Prime Vapes after all the good reviews, they had a 50% voucher code so I ordered some. Brilliant flavours so far. Really impressed

I had a look at Prime Vapes after all the good reviews, they had a 50% voucher code so I ordered some. Brilliant flavours so far. Really impressed

Awesome news, that’s great to hear. Thanks for your order mate :)

AcmeFog
What are your favourite brands @Lee ? Other than Prime Vapes?

Honestly? Everything I have bought in the last two years I have been disappointed with. I stopped buying juice a long time ago and mostly vape Capella peppermint at home because I spend so much time tasting stuff at work I becomes a bit of a chore to vape flavoured stuff [emoji23]

I do always have some 12mg Manabush two arrows in a tank for the mornings, that’s the only branded stuff I buy now.

Innokin
lol typical ,the most popular ones don't seem to do a concentrate option. :(

Vape Green
Smith's Sauce from eBay for me. For the price (4x100ml for 20 quid) the quality and flavour are amazing! I've tried loads and none have been disappointing. I used to buy "premium" brands but it just seems like a waste now. I know people are generally against eBay eliquids and I'd normally echo that, but these guys are definitely an exception.

Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom