What's new

88vape juices

Hi Mutley,

Sorry to hear this. We have a very good Customer Care team so im surprised to hear of your issue. Did you place your order on a Friday? or the Weekend?

Can you DM me your order number so I can look into this further.

i placed my order on thursday evening the 10/10/19 at 10pm 16 hours before the cut of time for next day delivery....

i placed my order on thursday evening the 10/10/19 at 10pm 16 hours before the cut of time for next day delivery....
I'm confused. 10pm Thursday night, 16 hours before the cutoff for next day delivery. So the cutoff for next day delivery is 2pm Friday. If you order by 2pm, you get it the next day.

You can't expect to order at 1:55pm and get it the same day, so it must mean the day after. Which is a Saturday.

If next day delivery doesn't include weekends, that means Monday.

Is that what happened?

I'm confused. 10pm Thursday night, 16 hours before the cutoff for next day delivery. So the cutoff for next day delivery is 2pm Friday. If you order by 2pm, you get it the next day.

You can't expect to order at 1:55pm and get it the same day, so it must mean the day after. Which is a Saturday.

Is that what happened?

i ordered on the thursday at 10pm so it qualified for on friday the next day for next day delivery

Is that what happened?

88vape told me even if i had ordered even if i had placed the order on friday morning at 9am i would not qualify for next day even though thats 5 hours before cut off.

Is that what happened?

i never made an an order at 1.55pm i made my order on the thusday night at 10, 88vape staff go in friday morning at what ever time & see my order which is in before 2pm simples...

Hi Everyone, Thanks for the thread and nice comments & any constructive feedback.

We have just released 3 new flavours.

... Rainbow Burst - Rainbow Burst is mix of sweet fruit candy flavours
... Ultra Energy - This energy drink flavour combines a range of green fruity flavours
... Orange Fizz - This drink flavour vape juice does exactly what it says on the tin. It's orange and it has a fizz.

Don't forget your discount code
Hi got a email about your new flavours the other day will be placing a order soon so may have to add these new ones to try thanks.

i ordered on the thursday at 10pm so it qualified for on friday the next day for next day delivery

Hi Mutley,

If you ordered at 10pm on the Thursday night, this means your order will be dispatched the next day, not delivered the next day. The next day delivery option is next working day for DPD deliveries if the order meets our cut off time, this doesn't include weekends, this is all stated on the website and our delivery calculator on the product page gives you an estimated date of delivery.

So the 3 day delivery time provided by our customer care was correct as this included Saturday & Sunday. Just because it is dispatched the same day as your order is placed it doesn't mean it will be delivered the next day, this depends on the delivery method chosen.

i never made an an order at 1.55pm i made my order on the thusday night at 10, 88vape staff go in friday morning at what ever time & see my order which is in before 2pm simples...

Yes that is what happened and your order was dispatched that day.

Apologies for the confusion, please DM us and we will provide you with a discount code for the inconvenience.

Hi Mutley,

If you ordered at 10pm on the Thursday night, this means your order will be dispatched the next day, not delivered the next day. The next day delivery option is next working day for DPD deliveries if the order meets our cut off time, this doesn't include weekends, this is all stated on the website and our delivery calculator on the product page gives you an estimated date of delivery.

So the 3 day delivery time provided by our customer care was correct as this included Saturday & Sunday. Just because it is dispatched the same day as your order is placed it doesn't mean it will be delivered the next day, this depends on the delivery method chosen.

Yes that is what happened and your order was dispatched that day.

Apologies for the confusion, please DM us and we will provide you with a discount code for the inconvenience.

im not that stupid i was not expecting it on friday i expected my on the saturday morning, my deliver option was dpd next day , i phoned 88vape on friday & was told my order was not been sent out..

Back
Top Bottom