What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Artery Pal 2 AIO Review

Nice review that [emoji1303] I should really get some of these 1ohm HP coils that everyone seems to think are the dogs. I've only used the 0.6ohm coils so far.

Great review @Vapaneezer Scrooge . Have the Pal 2 and Pro versions. Personally I prefer the Pro with HP 1 ohm coil. Magnets are fine on the Pro version btw
Cheers @rew :)
I've not been tempted by the Pro enough to pull the trigger, the drip tip puts me off and would end up popping an old style whistle tip pod in it, apart from the looks the only other benefit I can see is the variable wattage, does this work well as in constant power without the battery drop off with the old Pal?

Cheers @rew :)
I've not been tempted by the Pro enough to pull the trigger, the drip tip puts me off and would end up popping an old style whistle tip pod in it, apart from the looks the only other benefit I can see is the variable wattage, does this work well as in constant power without the battery drop off with the old Pal?

VW works well. I generally only need to run HP 1 ohm coils at 10 or 11 watts. Battery lasts ages.

What would be the best coil to use. I primarily use 10mg Nic salts or would I be better using 6mg freebase?

Thanks

To be honest im not sure as not used that coil, it depends on the mg strength as with the mesh you will get a stronger hit, that coil is meant more for freebase eliquid with 3 or 6 mg i think. NIC Salts are so much stronger so i wouldnt put that in myself with a mesh at that ohm.
Im sure someone else can advise better than me

Back
Top Bottom