What's new

88vape juices

3dj

Legend
I took a chance on these a couple of weeks ago. Bought 4 shortfills. Peanut butter and jelly, caramel nut cheesecake, new Yorker and crème brulee. And I must say, they are all pretty good. For the price you cant go wrong. Peanut butter and jelly is to die for. Got to get me some more.

I just love that peanut butter and jelly in fact its one of my daily vapes .
Tis a bit nice isn't it. I can't put the stuff down. Just ordered another 2 bottles of it and some other stuff to try. When I ordered the juices the other week. I thought to myself. I bet these juices are gonna taste like dog shit. But they don't. They are pretty fucking good.
Anyone on a tight budget. £4 a bottle for a 50ml short fill. £5 with a nic shot. Go for it. I do not know how they do it for the money, but they do.

Tis a bit nice isn't it. I can't put the stuff down. Just ordered another 2 bottles of it and some other stuff to try. When I ordered the juices the other week. I thought to myself. I bet these juices are gonna taste like dog shit. But they don't. They are pretty fucking good.
Anyone on a tight budget. £4 a bottle for a 50ml short fill. £5 with a nic shot. Go for it. I do not know how they do it for the money, but they do.
Iam the same i just cant stop vaping that peanut butter and jelly another one of my favs at the moment is the rhubarb and strawberry thats very nice too and like you say they are good value for the price i got one of their back packs on my last order i made with them and for £10.00 that was very good for the price too i would of expected to pay much more for it in the shops.

I took a chance on these a couple of weeks ago. Bought 4 shortfills. Peanut butter and jelly, caramel nut cheesecake, new Yorker and crème brulee. And I must say, they are all pretty good. For the price you cant go wrong. Peanut butter and jelly is to die for. Got to get me some more.

totaly agree when i first put an order in myself for the PBJ i was expecting meh juice but fook its lovely, just a shame @88Vape customer service is shite placed an order 12 hours before the next day cut off & was told would not get my express delivery until 3 days later wtf..

Going on the recommendations I've just ordered the PBJ /caramel nut cheesecake and new Yorker.. Is the free 50 ml cherry sherbet still going? It was showing so I added it anyway. Oh and a couple of the Berry saltnic's for the pasito.. And free postage,:2thumbsup: I can see this becoming a regular supplier

As everyone seems to be raving about these liquids I've put a little order in for PBJ, Strawberry and Rhubarb and New Yorker. I hope they live up to the hype [emoji16]

I'm on the other side of the fence on these.
I'm not going to repeat myself as it's detailed in the other thread.
The guy i sent them to said they didn't taste the same as the ones of the same flavours he had so i put it down to inconsistency.
If you like them though it's certainly value for money.

Back
Top Bottom