Innokin
What's new

Five new flavours and STOPTOBER price reductions - Coconuts, Nut Custards and cocktails abound!

Your doing good fella, once you have cracked the ansie and menthol market you may relax;)
If ansie is aniseed . I’d rather pull out my eyes

with rusty ice cream scoops

Elux
Well I’ve had to order the whole range as the grape and cola were that good!

I’ve a question on mixing if anyone clever enough can work out...

I usually vape around 10mg nic. A little bit more or less is fine, but 6mg is def too low.
Given that, using the 20ml bottles, using the 10ml nicshot supplied I’d end up with a 6mg juice.
I was thinking to use most of the nicshot, say 9ml
And topping up with 1ml of 72mg nic from my own stash.
Would that finished juice be close to 10mg you reckon?
I’ll work this one out for you tomorrow - my brain aches today ...

Vape Green
Grabbed me some nut custard and coconut this week. Strictly for scientific purposes you understand.

Royal Flush Vape
Well I’ve had to order the whole range as the grape and cola were that good!

I’ve a question on mixing if anyone clever enough can work out...

I usually vape around 10mg nic. A little bit more or less is fine, but 6mg is def too low.
Given that, using the 20ml bottles, using the 10ml nicshot supplied I’d end up with a 6mg juice.
I was thinking to use most of the nicshot, say 9ml
And topping up with 1ml of 72mg nic from my own stash.
Would that finished juice be close to 10mg you reckon?
20ml 0mg
20ml 0mg + 9ml 18mg = 5.4mg.
20ml 0mg + 9ml 18mg + 1ml 72mg = 7.8mg

:D

AcmeFog
First review in on the Gin Jack from our webbie :

Title: Yum!
Rating: 5 stars
Author: Flippin Eck (xxxxxx@hotmail.co.uk)

I don't normally go for this type of flavour, but it just sounded too intriguing to ignore. Bugger me, though - this tastes EXACTLY how it's described, and exactly how I'd hoped it would taste!

On the exhale I can taste the jack fruit and cactus, both flavours are definitely there, but only in the overtones, not in an overpowering way. It also has quite a faint-but-delicious lemonade flavour (but not lemony) on the inhale, and then afterwards you're left with the flavour of gin & tonic in your mouth. It's a very exotic vape, and I bloody love it! I'm still vaping it 24 hours later, so I must like it.

I got the 50ml plus 70/30 nic shot (flip top bottle for easy mixing - nice touch), and am vaping it on the Wotofo Recurve Dual RDA, 0.14 ohms, 60W seems to be my sweet spot.

Last edited:
Vape Superstore
First review in on the Gin Jack from our webbie :

Title: Yum!
Rating: 5 stars
Author: Flippin Eck (xxxxxx@hotmail.co.uk)

I don't normally go for this type of flavour, but it just sounded too intriguing to ignore. Bugger me, though - this tastes EXACTLY how it's described, and exactly how I'd hoped it would taste!

On the exhale I can taste the jack fruit and cactus, both flavours are definitely there, but only in the overtones, not in an overpowering way. It also has quite a faint-but-delicious lemonade flavour (but not lemony) on the inhale, and then afterwards you're left with the flavour of gin & tonic in your mouth. It's a very exotic vape, and I bloody love it! I'm still vaping it 24 hours later, so I must like it.

I got the 50ml plus 70/30 nic shot (flip top bottle for easy mixing - nice touch), and am vaping it on the Wotofo Recurve Dual RDA, 0.14 ohms, 60W seems to be my sweet spot.

Mixed a Gin Jack up today using a cooling nic shot, actually worked very very well on a DTL dripper!

Get the Jackfruit/Cactus initially with a Gin & Tonic on ice after taste. We may have seen the back of summer but I can imagine this is a perfect vape on a warm day.

Back
Top Bottom