What's new

Prime vapes.

Quick question:
Does Lee still make drip tips?
I know, that the shop for drip tips was once linked on the Prime Vapes website, but it does not seem to be there anymore and I am apparently unable to find the shop on my own...
Lathe went down on Lee mate, so foreseeable is a no.

Quick question:
I know, that the shop for drip tips was once linked on the Prime Vapes website, but it does not seem to be there anymore and I am apparently unable to find the shop on my own...

think he's had to put that on hold for a bit, being busy with the juice side of stuff

Ah I forgot I sent you those up dude, thanks for the feedback! I’m really pleased you’re enjoying them [emoji16]

That’s great to read!

I'm slow when it comes to trying out new things. Most things I buy sit around for at least a couple months before I finally try them out. I bought new trainers that sat by the front door for 8 months before I finally started wearing them.

I gave up buying new juices a long time ago. Just couldn't find any that I liked. Had to resort to DIY for a while until I found the one brand I now vape all the time and pretty exclusively. So I'm very grateful that you sent me those two to try. I'll definitely be back for more along with some other flavours to try out. :)

They all taste like the descriptions. So have a blast trying them out

Good stuff. The two I've tried so far are spot on. There's a wide spread tendency with fruit flavours for the flavour to be very strong and many have a very artificial taste. I can't stand overpowering flavours. I once bought a 10ml bottle of strawberry flavoured juice that was so strong I diluted it and turned it in to 60ml. And I've lost count of the number I've tried that taste like they came out of somebody's cleaning cupboard.

The two flavours Lee sent me not only taste just like advertised but the strength of flavour is just right. Not overly sweet and no artifical, chemical taste. Prime Vapes have an impeccable reputation on this forum. If the rest of the juices are anything like the two I've just tried then that reputation is well and truly deserved.

Great timing too as I import my juice on a regular basis from the U.S. If they go ahead and implement their flavour ban then I'd be fooked on that front.

Last edited:
Quick question:

Sorry dude, like ash and Matt said I’m not making them at the moment, the lathe needs to be repaired and I’m struggling to find the time to fit it in around juice at the moment.

Sorry about that :(

I'm slow when it comes to trying out new things. Most things I buy sit around for at least a couple months before I finally try them out. I bought new trainers that sat by the front door for 8 months before I finally started wearing them.

I gave up buying new juices a long time ago. Just couldn't find any that I liked. Had to resort to DIY for a while until I found the one brand I now vape all the time and pretty exclusively. So I'm very grateful that you sent me those two to try. I'll definitely be back for more along with some other flavours to try out. :)

Good stuff. The two I've tried so far are spot on. There's a wide spread tendency with fruit flavours for the flavour to be very strong and many have a very artificial taste. I can't stand overpowering flavours. I once bought a 10ml bottle of strawberry flavoured juice that was so strong I diluted it and turned it in to 60ml. And I've lost count of the number I've tried that taste like they came out of somebody's cleaning cupboard.

The two flavours Lee sent me not only taste just like advertised but the strength of flavour is just right. Not overly sweet and no artifical, chemical taste. Prime Vapes have an impeccable reputation on this forum. If the rest of the juices are anything like the two I've just tried then that reputation is well and truly deserved.

Great timing too as I import my juice on a regular basis from the U.S. If they go ahead and implement their flavour ban then I'd be fooked on that front.

Thanks for the kind words mate. Let’s hope we have some others that are to your liking too!

I’d love to hear what you think about them if you decide to give some more a try, good or bad :)

I see prime have there 50% offer back on,
so put in a cheeky order,
usual clotted custard and ginger sponge custard,
with purple rain,
and a bottle of grape lemonade,
with an ice nic shot,
very excited to try that.

Made me think.
does purple rain need an ice nic shot????
but then,
why mess,
with perfection!!!!

I see prime have there 50% offer back on,
so put in a cheeky order,
usual clotted custard and ginger sponge custard,
with purple rain,
and a bottle of grape lemonade,
with an ice nic shot,
very excited to try that.

Made me think.
does purple rain need an ice nic shot????
but then,
why mess,
with perfection!!!!

Thanks mate! Looking forward to hearing how you find the grape lemonade! It’s been hard to stay on top of the lemonade range, almost as popular as the custards now! [emoji16]

lee just to let you know I've tried ordering off your website and it kept crashing.i've had a few beers and I have a rule that I don't order stuff when I've had a drink. I tried last night and today. while sober.

lee just to let you know I've tried ordering off your website and it kept crashing.i've had a few beers and I have a rule that I don't order stuff when I've had a drink.

Oh no! What’s happening mate? I’m sure we can get to the bottom of it :)

Back
Top Bottom