What's new

Five new flavours and STOPTOBER price reductions - Coconuts, Nut Custards and cocktails abound!

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi All

This newsletter is news about five new flavours in the BASE ZERO range - which for those of you that don’t know is our more simple flavours designed for our cafe / shop in Nottingham, mostly by customer request, and also our STOPTOBER price reductions going on all through the month.

There are some real corkers in these five - and fans of Custards, Spiritwalker Chiricahua, Chiricahua Sun and Nanabozho will probably find numbers 04 and 05 of interest! (Nut Custard and Banoffee Custard.)

Personally my favourite flavour in the whole world is Coconut anyone who shares my love of this exotic nut/fruit/drupe/legume or whatever the hell it is will probably share my love of No. 07 (Coconut xCream)

But instead of me giving the game away and telling you all about them here - there is a lot more info further down.

------------------------------------------------------​

NewsletterStoptober.jpg
We have reduced our prices pretty much across the board for this month in honour of STOPTOBER by 25%. So please feel free to tell your friends! Tobacco flavours of course being an ideal flavour to help new quitters to quit.

------------------------------------------------------​

BASE ZERO - FIVE NEW FLAVOURS

As mentioned earlier - we have rebased today FIVE new flavours in our base zero range - For those that dont know, BASE ZERO is a range primarily created for our little shop / cafe in Nottingham, they are a more simple flavour profile than our complex tobaccos and well .. not tobaccos .. or at least not yet.

The range is available in 50ml (50ml in a 60ml bottle) Shortfill - ideal for 3mg Vapers and also 20ml Shortfill (20ml in a 30ml Bottle) - ideal for 6mg and above Vapers. ALL are supplied with a Nicshots of your choice, and being a more simple flavour .. come with a more simple price tag and with the site being 25% cheaper this month its an ideal time to try out some new flavours …

Speaking of the flavours . Here they are :

BASE ZERO 03: Tropical Mimosa

We take the traditional morning Mimosa cocktail of orange juice and champagne and add a bit of dreamy sunshine with tropical Mango, Coconut and Lychee.
base zero mimosa.png

BASE ZERO 04: Nut Custard
Rich creamy custard mixed with a swirl of peanut butter and overlayed with nuts. A new twist on a familiar Manabush flavour.
base zero nut custard.png

BASE ZERO 05: Banoffee Custard

The legendary mix of Toffee and Banana swirled into a rich creamy custard and sprinkled with Nuts ... Calorie Free!
base zero banoffee custard.png

BASE ZERO 06: Gin Jack
An unusual and elegant Gin - infused with exotic Jack Fruit and Cactus.
base zero gin jack.png

BASE ZERO 07: Coconut xCream

Coconut - we love coconut! Its one of our favourite things, so here unabashed is Coconut xCream - Coconut Milk smoothed with cream.
base zero coconut cream.png

And of course … not to forget our previous offerings …

BASE ZERO 01: Grape+
This simple sounding flavour is a rich deep and unsweetened red type grape - originally designed at the request of customers to our shop in Nottingham. There are actually different types of grape flavouring and the more "super taster" types amongst you will notice subtle layering. For those of us not blessed with "super taste" this is a rich refreshing grape flavour.
base zero grape1 png.png

BASE ZERO 02: Traditional Cola

A straight Traditional Cola Flavour (from Cola Beans NOT syrup! - think Cola in a posh bottle - not a can!)
base zero cola.png

All are available as 50ml Shortfills (in a 60ml Bottle) ideal for 3mg Vapers or 20ml Shortfills (20ml in a 30ml bottle) - ideal for 6mg and above Vapers - and ALL come with a FREE nicshot of your choice.

These are normally £10 for a 50ml working out this month at £7.50 with our Stoptober Price reductions ... and ideal time to try them.

The Manabush Team

Last edited:
A little unsure of the Grape, it's nice enough, just not entirely what I expected?
The Cola is really good though, which I wasn't expecting at all. Top job [emoji106]

A little unsure of the Grape, it's nice enough, just not entirely what I expected?
The Cola is really good though, which I wasn't expecting at all. Top job [emoji106]
This is exactly why we do lots of different flavours :)

one mans poison and all that!
I find myself weirdly drawn on the cola as well ... not my usual vape at all - weird isn’t it!

This is exactly why we do lots of different flavours :)

one mans poison and all that!
I find myself weirdly drawn on the cola as well ... not my usual vape at all - weird isn’t it!
I very rarely drink Pepsi or coke, but really like the cola vape ZT. Weird how vape flavours work on people's different taste buds. I'm going to try the coconut also, as I'm not a big lover of the actual nut, but the Vape could be a whole different ball game. [emoji4]

Well I’ve had to order the whole range as the grape and cola were that good!

I’ve a question on mixing if anyone clever enough can work out...

I usually vape around 10mg nic. A little bit more or less is fine, but 6mg is def too low.
Given that, using the 20ml bottles, using the 10ml nicshot supplied I’d end up with a 6mg juice.
I was thinking to use most of the nicshot, say 9ml
And topping up with 1ml of 72mg nic from my own stash.
Would that finished juice be close to 10mg you reckon?

Interesting.

Got me a coconut xcream, banoffe custard and a nut custard. Looking forward to trying them. :)

In for the gin and the coconut, right up my street these two.......your getting better at this eliquid making nonsense :)

In for the gin and the coconut, right up my street these two.......your getting better at this eliquid making nonsense :)
Heh
My oh say that but I’m well out my comfort zone

Back
Top Bottom