What's new

Prime vapes.

I hope you enjoy them mate!

They are lovely as always.

The superberry supreme is particularly delightful. Very smooth and very refreshing

I don't how you get your juices to be sp flavourful without being brash or Malaysian horribly sweet.

The superberry supreme is particularly delightful. Very smooth and very refreshing

I don't how you get your juices to be sp flavourful without being brash or Malaysian horribly sweet.
One of my favourites too the apple is subtle but lovely limesicle my all time favourite though

Witchcraft [emoji41]

I had a mcd's strawberry milkshake last night and went through 3 straws...

They kept collapsing internally from the liquid softening the cardboard.

One job.
Can't stand those paper straws either. Buy some of these. They're great.

ANNYOO Portable Stainless Steel Drinking Straw, Telescopic Straight Reusable Washable Stainless Steel Straws with Cleaning Brush and Storage Casefor Home, Office and Travel (Silver) Amazon product ASIN B07VCKZ128

I received two complimentary bottles several weeks ago. Limonada and Secluded Sorbet. I've vaped the same brand of eliquid for a very long time and I'm extremely hard to please when it comes to juice.

I finally got around to trying both flavours today and I am genuinely very impressed. Incredibly authentic flavours. Tastes exactly like the description. Definitely gets a big thumbs up from me and for the first time in a very long time I will be venturing away from my regular juice and my next order for juice will be with Prime Vapes. I'm now actually looking forward to trying out other flavours in the range.

Many thanks @Lee. :worship:

I received two complimentary bottles several weeks ago. Limonada and Secluded Sorbet. I've vaped the same brand of eliquid for a very long time and I'm extremely hard to please when it comes to juice.

I finally got around to trying both flavours today and I am genuinely very impressed. Incredibly authentic flavours. Tastes exactly like the description. Definitely gets a big thumbs up from me and for the first time in a very long time I will be venturing away from my regular juice and my next order for juice will be with Prime Vapes. I'm now actually looking forward to trying out other flavours in the range.

Ah I forgot I sent you those up dude, thanks for the feedback! I’m really pleased you’re enjoying them [emoji16]

That’s great to read!

They all taste like the descriptions. So have a blast trying them out

I'm a picky cunt. I think I can count on 1 hand how many juice companies have had a repeat order from me.

They're
Prime Vapes
PlumeBlu
Halcyon (US not UK)
Oh and Nasty Juice.

So that's 4

Quick question:
Does Lee still make drip tips?
I know, that the shop for drip tips was once linked on the Prime Vapes website, but it does not seem to be there anymore and I am apparently unable to find the shop on my own...

Back
Top Bottom