What's new

No more BLND?

stevoknevo

Achiever
Just been on the site to order the Mrs quarterly supply of Reptile and the BLND range is nowhere to be found? Managed to get the last three bottles from Rainbow Vapes and the others are out of stock.

So no more BLND? My Mrs is gonnae be beelin' as it's all she's vaped for the last few years... :gunban:

Shame as mixshop had the concentrate on bargain basement for a while but they've sold out now (not to kick you when your down).
If she's after the lower vg give him a shout. He may have some concentrate hanging around for you. He's always been a gent to deal with. Mrs kid enjoys a tad of silver fox. I usually order here's from redjuice but they're out of reptile sadly.

Nice to see you on the forum Steve mate [emoji4] how's it going?
Thanks Matty, all good buddy, cheers for asking :)
Here's some concentrate @stevoknevo
https://www.eliquidflavourconcentrates.co.uk/reptile-one-shot-diy-elfc
Grab some before your in trouble. You can shake n mix with some One pound liquid flavourless in her preference of nic for a quick cheap fix.
Found that one, OOS sadly - managed to find 3 x 30ml at Rainbow Vapes that'll keep her going until Xmasish. It's still available in Big Zero but it's twice the price for less liquid compared to a 30ml concentrate (and I've got loads of nic, VG) - I've sent her a message prepping her that's she's going to have to find a new flavour...I've kicked the can down the street for a few months but there's going to be much stamping of feet at some point!

Found that one, OOS sadly - managed to find 3 x 30ml at Rainbow Vapes that'll keep her going until Xmasish. It's still available in Big Zero but it's twice the price for less liquid compared to a 30ml concentrate (and I've got loads of nic, VG) - I've sent her a message prepping her that's she's going to have to find a new flavour...I've kicked the can down the street for a few months but there's going to be much stamping of feet at some point!
Lol. Been there.
Worth shouting him though. You'll have to grab a few 10ml samples and endure the earache of finding a new flavour.

Oddly, that concentrate was oos when I first looked then went into stock again.
Just tried putting it in my basket and its still saying in stock bud.

Back
Top Bottom