Vape Club
What's new

Best e liquid brands?

Vape Superstore
AcmeFog
Just recently tried the Gloucester gloop and it's very good but I HATE chubby bottles [emoji45]
If its the caps you hate getting off the chubby bottles to add nic shots get one of these mate you wont regret it.
Alpha 3 cap removal tool they a £3.98 + free p & p from ebay would not be with out mine now makes the job so much easier.

If its the caps you hate getting off the chubby bottles to add nic shots get one of these mate you wont regret it.
Alpha 3 cap removal tool they a £3.98 + free p & p from ebay would not be with out mine now makes the job so much easier.
It's the fact that I work outside in the cold so the liquid gets a bit thicker so in the winter when i try and fill my squonk bottle, the cap always pops off and I waste half my juice! [emoji45]

The Electronic Cigarette Company
It's the fact that I work outside in the cold so the liquid gets a bit thicker so in the winter when i try and fill my squonk bottle, the cap always pops off and I waste half my juice! [emoji45]
I see what you mean now mate maybe get yourself one of those Vandy vape refill bottles i use them when iam out and about .

Vape Green
Manabush as ever (original Nokomis range all day, indigene and firewater in the late evening)
A touch of druids to mix thing's up and if I'm testing big tanks or drippers in the evening it's prime vapes, Cotswolds or worlds best custard.
Doesn't much change.

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom