What's new

Is there really any difference?

Scoff

Postman
I'm quite a noob to vaping, about 4 months so far.
All I've used are CE5 clearomisers before quickly moving on to the Evods.
There are so many BCC's out now.
Protanks I & II, Mini Protanks I & II, Davide's, Mini Davide's, T3's and Evods to name a few.
All of these can take the same Kanger heads.

So if they all have the same head, is there any difference in performance?

There is very little difference in performance but differences in design paired with differences in batteries / mods can lead to vastly different experiences with different tanks, find the combination that works for you...

If I were you Scoff, I'd stick to the Protank II and the Davide, purely on volume alone.

Whilst you understand there maybe differences between one make of tank to the next let me tell you that if you set up a juice on say an EGo C Twist and adjusted the voltage to suit your taste and it came out at 4.1v. Then took four other different APV's and set them up to read 4.1v and put that same tank on each of them in turn then you will liable to end up with four slightly differing tastes. Funny ol' world innit?

They do preform slightly different, and the feel, the draw the vape are completely different. I found (on 2.1-2.3 ohm heads) that they start being decent around 4v and best at around 4.5v and no dry hits. The protank v1 has a cooler vape, medium amount of vape (that's with a head out the box, not fiddling about with it). and the t3s has huge amount of vape slightly warmer (at the same settings) and then the evod again a lot of vape and slightly warmer than the 2 others. All using the same head before messing with the top wick. All have a slight difference in the feel of the draw as well, that again changes depending on the mod/battery I put it on.

Back
Top Bottom