What's new

THC coverup by the press

he says he got the thc juice from reputable shops which makes me wonder how safe is cbd can anyone tell me I know it’s not thc but just calm my own fears don’t punch me please
speak to Rob mate as him and Carol have both been using for ages. think they are on the capsuls now which are meant to be better than even vaping.

Actually many of the news reports here do get around to mentioning THC in the final paragraphs of the story.
The headline is Vaping, and most people only read that far.

Somehow I think this THC phenomenon did not start just in the last 6 weeks, it's probably been going on for some time. But now the press has decided to lay it off on vaping, because surely THC only brings goodness and happiness to all. I often mused our government would ban vaping at the same time as they legalized pot.

That is exactly what is happening.
it has been going on for a couple of years going by these shady gits who got busted so im guessing there could be a lot more illness or they just got greedy lately and started adding a thickener vitamin e to make it go further.
https://www.cbs58.com/news/brothers...y7T8WSS4h23Yj-y_3bPCkTEpX1lNWXILH9GZ9vQGtImI0

why were they adding vitamin e in them cartridges in the first place?

used as a thickener to make it go further and make them more profit.

Funny enough the danger of inhaling vitamin E and it causing lung inflation where published in the new York Times in 2014.
I guess the journo's just forgot about their own previous warnings. Who'd of thought it.

And ready for the good news? A company is operating out of Poland and targeting European countries with the same shit. Article online Monday.
Isn't that a coincidence. Rather hoping we'd avoid this.
I will keep a look out.

he says he got the thc juice from reputable shops which makes me wonder how safe is cbd can anyone tell me I know it’s not thc but just calm my own fears don’t punch me please

Im sure the reputable shops will just get stuff from a wholesaler or other middleman places.....so the shop is a good un, but tracing a probable unregulated product and what's in it..well that's the problem

Some opinions you will like, some you won't like. Interesting nevertheless.

Back
Top Bottom