What's new

BIGSALE 50% Off!!

MixShop

Premium Vendor
We have products on that may be past their best before use date and are clearing everything out at 50% off the already discounted prices.

With the code below you can purchase 50ml short fills at only £3.25!

We check all bottles before shipping to make sure they are not discoloured so the product you receive will be vapable.

We will not be able to refund any purchases of sale stock but if you have a problem with any items let us know and we will be happy to provide another product at our discretion.

Use discount code BIGSALE for 50% off all products in this section.

https://www.mixshop.co.uk/collections/big-sale

Could this be the last place on the interweb with @Lee s, original creations dripworx? Aswell as I believe Cotswold vapour stopped making concentrate and Isle of Custard!

At 50% off!!! It's like heaven

Could this be the last place on the interweb with @Lee s, original creations dripworx? Aswell as I believe Cotswold vapour stopped making concentrate and Isle of Custard!

At 50% off!!! It's like heaven
Has @Cotswold Vapour really stopped producing concentrates ? My mate won't be happy as I make him Mint Royal on a regular basis :(

Has @Cotswold Vapour really stopped producing concentrates ? My mate won't be happy as I make him Mint Royal on a regular basis :(
Oh maybe not then...

Mint Royal is relatively new, with the lack of Cotswolds concentrate around (golden flapjack ect the originals) we thought they'd stopped making it. We talked about it today at work.

Oh maybe not then...

Mint Royal is relatively new, with the lack of Cotswolds concentrate around (golden flapjack ect the originals) we thought they'd stopped making it. We talked about it today at work.
Hope not mate but Mint Royale is out of stock at the moment.

Hope not mate but Mint Royale is out of stock at the moment.
Nah, that'll just be out of stock then dude.

We genuinely thought they'd stopped it a year ago, hence the "believe" :D

Just seemed so strange not to see the concentrate for sale anywhere online

Back
Top Bottom