What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Batemans caramel crunch.

Certainly has jumped up to the top of my to do list, I actually am not far off already I have the scone part sussed from a few months back. Just need to sort the jam and cream part now [emoji16]
Think you should do a strawberry and raspberry variants as I would prefer raspberry [emoji6]
Just added scones/cream and jam to the Tesco order [emoji23]

no Rule to say it has to be strawberry jam. I’ve had many a cream tea with raspberry jam. I always find strawberry a little insipid. However there is a tiptree one called little scarlet that is lovely, but I’m waffling.

no Rule to say it has to be strawberry jam. I’ve had many a cream tea with raspberry jam. I always find strawberry a little insipid. However there is a tiptree one called little scarlet that is lovely, but I’m waffling.
I love waffles, especially with maple syrup

Had some blueberry, sour cream and maple syrup ones once, they were stunning

That sounds immense Lee. I'd be all over those like a tramp on chips

Awesome! Shouldn’t be long about, I have the jam cream and scones practically finished from a previous attempt. Just the cheesecake to work on really.

Although there is some limited edition releases to get sorted first [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom