Vape Club
What's new

What did you order today?

I ordered 18 bottles of St Louis from El Diablo while they had the 35% off offer going. I may be slightly addicted to the stuff :13:

Last edited:
Smoore
Exocet (First had issues)
Kayfun 5 MTL Reducers
Red Stubby 510 Resin Drip Tip
2x Vampire Vape Heisenberg 20mg Salt
2x Vampire Vape Pinkman 20mg Salt
3x IVG Neon Lime 20mg Salt

Some of the Nautilus 0.7 coils wouldn't fit into the SXK bridge, due to the knurling up top being to thick on some. So trying the exocet with reducers for my MTL satisfaction. Hopefully all will arrive tomorrow.

AcmeFog
1 smoant pasito in gunmetal & a pasito rba & 3 more packs of pasito coils, all from cigabuye

Innokin
Mtl fused Clapton wire from coilology and some jellyfish cotton as I haven’t tried a new cotton for about 8 months now. There’s bugger all I want at the moment so pretty boring really. Oh and some new juice ( Drizzy Rascal) from SCV to try :)

Vape Green
Been a while since I vaped some Manabush, thought I'd bang in an order.

3x Firewater No 3
3x Chiricahua Sun
3x Waxahachie

I've had Chiricahua Sun before, the others are going to be a new experience. Also ordered some 27g kanthal as I ran out ages ago, had to use 26g n80 recently for my MTL.

Plan on switching from the middle to the tightest Kayfun reducer on the Exocet, see how these are in the Billet Box.

I accidentally purchased ..
Lost Vape Drone (SS/AMBER) Looking forward to this being delivered :)
Wismec Luxotic Surface ...this looks like a kid has drawn on it with a crayon :vom:... anybody know of a good wrap tutorial ? want this for work ..but would rather not have to hide it from co-workers due to being scared of the ridicule !! :18:

Elux
I accidentally purchased ..
Lost Vape Drone (SS/AMBER) Looking forward to this being delivered :)
Wismec Luxotic Surface ...this looks like a kid has drawn on it with a crayon :vom:... anybody know of a good wrap tutorial ? want this for work ..but would rather not have to hide it from co-workers due to being scared of the ridicule !! :18:
Try zapwrapz.com they sell really nice wraps.

Back
Top Bottom