What's new

THC coverup by the press

MrDJ

Legend
Are they under the thumb of the FDA or even higher up the food chain.

Patient in America who ONLY used THC which was strangely left out of the news report.

Now the truth is out there from the horse's mouth, the patient.

Hope link works as on phone

Actually many of the news reports here do get around to mentioning THC in the final paragraphs of the story.
The headline is Vaping, and most people only read that far.

Somehow I think this THC phenomenon did not start just in the last 6 weeks, it's probably been going on for some time. But now the press has decided to lay it off on vaping, because surely THC only brings goodness and happiness to all. I often mused our government would ban vaping at the same time as they legalized pot.

That is exactly what is happening.

Get well soon Ben, lay off that THC shit bro. :)

he says he got the thc juice from reputable shops which makes me wonder how safe is cbd can anyone tell me I know it’s not thc but just calm my own fears don’t punch me please

Not THC...

These Carts were being cut by a Vitamin E Acetate that turned into a Grease-like substance when heated and inhaled, likely causing a form of Lipoid Pneumonia

Last edited:
he says he got the thc juice from reputable shops which makes me wonder how safe is cbd can anyone tell me I know it’s not thc but just calm my own fears don’t punch me please

CDB will be fine Stu (as would the 'other') as long as they were extracted safely and correctly! :)

Back
Top Bottom