Innokin
What's new

Batemans caramel crunch.

Smoore
Edit - wrong thread picard.gif

Last edited:
I've had a couple of bottles of this stuff for a few weeks now. Cracked the first bottle open last night. Fuck is it good. @Lee This is one seriously nice juice. It just hits the spot. It's yummy and crunchy. It just works.

Bit of a research and development afternoon going on today for the tea break series of eliquids.

Jam cream and scones is on the cards.

So is the white chocolate and passion fruit cheesecake 100%.

What do you reckon on those? [emoji16]

IMG_1292.JPG
IMG_1291.JPG

Vape Green
Bit of a research and development afternoon going on today for the tea break series of eliquids.

Jam cream and scones is on the cards.

So is the white chocolate and passion fruit cheesecake 100%.

What do you reckon on those? [emoji16]

View attachment 201798View attachment 201797
YES PLEASE, just bought some scone concentrate and was left thinking Lee needs to make a proper one of these [emoji6]

Innokin
Please please make it rapsberry Jam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
i have always wanted a lovely cheese cake juice,
yet to find one,
the white chocolate bothers me slightly,
but i trust you !! lol

YES PLEASE, just bought some scone concentrate and was left thinking Lee needs to make a proper one of these [emoji6]

Certainly has jumped up to the top of my to do list, I actually am not far off already I have the scone part sussed from a few months back. Just need to sort the jam and cream part now [emoji16]

AcmeFog
yet to find one,
but i trust you !! lol

I’m totally agreeing with you here... I much prefer a raspberry jam but, isn’t the great British jam cream and scone always strawberry jam? I think it has to be strawberry jam [emoji16]

And don’t worry about the white chocolate part, it’s just kind of makes it slightly more creamy and a little sweeter in a cheesecake I’ve found!

yet to find one,
but i trust you !! lol

^^^^^ What the poetry guy said. Raaaaspberry all the way :10:

I’m totally agreeing with you here... I much prefer a raspberry jam but, isn’t the great British jam cream and scone always strawberry jam? I think it has to be strawberry jam

:17::17::17::17:

Elux
I’m totally agreeing with you here... I much prefer a raspberry jam but, isn’t the great British jam cream and scone always strawberry jam? I think it has to be strawberry jam [emoji16]

And don’t worry about the white chocolate part, it’s just kind of makes it slightly more creamy and a little sweeter in a cheesecake I’ve found!

So good news bad news!!!!!
cheesecake sounds delectable,
the strawberry jam,
has me cursing!! lol

Back
Top Bottom