What's new

Adding Nic to 0mg flavoured e juice.

Mudfoot

Postman
Hi.

I have plenty of 72mg nic stashed away as I normally make my own juice, but sometimes I get behind.

So, if I buy say, 100ml of 0mg juice what would be the calculation to add 72mg nic to get the desired strength (6mg for me).

I imagine it won't be the same as the regular DIY ejuice calculator.

Cheers

So if you bought a 100ml shorfill? that comes out at 120 when added with shots? you'd want 10ml of nic and top up with vg/pg for whatever ratio you want and the correct dilution

Use the diy calculator and just set it for 6mg and target volume 120ml. That will tell you how much of your 72mg to add then make up the difference with vg/ pg as @WaitFor1t88 says.

Thanks fellas, yeah that seems sound advice

Back to the lab....urm....that'll be the kitchen then!

Adding 8mls of 72mg/ml nic base to 100mls of zero nic shortfill will give you 108mls at just over 6mg strength
(6.15 to be precise)

Any confusion here comes from whether you are referring to plain old zero nic juice that is ready to vape (and thusly you don't want to dilute the flavour too much by adding your nic), or "shortfill" juice that is not only zero nic, but is over-flavoured as it is *designed* to be diluted using nicotine shots.

Including 8mls of 72mg/ml nic base to 100mls of zero nic shortfill will give you 108mls at simply over 6mg quality

Last edited by a moderator:
I stlii do like spam, spam and cheese toasties. Done on george forman grill so they are healthy :p

Back
Top Bottom