What's new

Sub Ohm Aspire - Odan Tank - SS

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Thor has nothing on this…

Aspire have been in the game some time now and bringing out hardware which have shown the vaping world what they can do to keep in the game…their Cleito tanks have been a big part of the vaping world but this time they have bought this beauty out the Odan tank in both a mini version and the big version…

resize_DSC_0914.JPG
resize_DSC_0915.JPG

Out the Box

The Odan comes in 6 different colour options at present for the 28mm overall tank. The colour options are Black and Stainless Steel, Dark Blue, Rainbow, Emerald and Smokey Quartz with the honeycomb resin 810 tip. The price is $35USD, which is about £29GBP. A decent price for a good tank and reputable in all respect.

The tank has a 5ml diamond cut bubble glass and with the single coil it goes up to 7ml which is awesome. There are loads of spare O-Rings and a spare coil 0.2ohm, which are awesome these coils are really good, and the flavour burst every time…

Along with the warranty card and all the other instructions to cover.

Dimensions
DxH – 28x56mm

resize_DSC_0916.JPG

The Build

The build quality Aspire have is sheer perfect… I’d love to help design one but at the moment they work only with their engineers so it’s such a shame. The top filling was easy and with the pull up/slide action it really was a good point in filling…its tight and there is no leakages of air or liquid at present so happy guy here. The filling is a good quick action with no errors here. The coils are a new design which is linen and organic cotton which absorb the liquid quite quick, this works a treat for anyone on the go and need a quick coil change…thumbs up here.

So, I’ve tried the tank in numerous stages see below;

30w – I always start low so I can get the coil nice, but it worked quiet well at this point and I was happy with the overall at this low

35w – flavour was nice and came very productive as it went on not a perfect vape but nice…

45w - nice clean flavour very noticeable on the first draw, this is the perfect wattage as recommended on the coil

50w – still works a treat and I can say this now id drop it down just so it last but still a wattage I would recommend

When priming the coil, it took about a good 2 minutes before the flavour was correct to the bottle name, this is the fastest ive been able to use on any coils to date. Something which I have found on previous Mesh coils is that it doesn’t take too long to start vaping the cotton was compacted well on this coil. This is due to the linen cotton and organic cotton combo it must be.

The airflow is really is great and I’m really happy with the how it mixes well with the flavour. The airflow when fully open is far too much. For me this airflow option is really good, and I can say that it mixes well.

resize_DSC_0917.JPG
resize_DSC_0918.JPG
resize_DSC_0919.JPG
resize_DSC_0920.JPG
resize_DSC_0921.JPG

Pros

· High grade build

· Flavour is perfect and I mean perfect

· Pull up Slide action top fill

· Great airflow

· Coil life is good

· Feels true to the build

· Looks nice

· Better liquid capacity (2ml, 5ml & 7ml)

Cons

· Drinks liquid

· Very big

resize_DSC_0923.JPG

Conclude

This is my first Aspire tank and some would say that its strange I’ve never owned a Cleito, but it’s true I wasn’t a big sub ohm user more RDA and kept away due to the ease, cheapness and the overall flavour. This is something else though and I can say anyone who is after a sub ohm must own this beauty. It works a treat and Aspire have manged this one very well I must say. The build is great, and the tank feels nice.

Now would I buy it. OMG yes yes yes! It’s worth being in anyone’s kit or stash it really does shine through so well done Aspire. I am not disappointed in this tank at all. I think it delivers everything you want and what you need in a SubOhm tank don’t be put off by its size it’s a tank killer at its finest…

resize_DSC_0922.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Geekvape – Legend 200 – Stealth Black
Tank – Aspire– Odan– Stainless Steel
E-liquid – Dinnerlady – Purple Rain – 70/30
Coils – Aspire– 0.3ohm Mesh Coil – 45w
Batteries – Golisi S26 – 2600 mAh & Samsung 25r 18650s

Thank you Tina from Aspire for sending the product for review

https://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-tanks/aspire-tanks614.html

Back
Top Bottom