What's new

Nick Ferrari and Manchester vaping death

Odin's Dad

Initiate
Nick Ferrari show on LBC now, on topic of Manchester Vaping Death, abruptly cuts short a vape liquid manufacturer who was trying to explain about the danger of vitamin e oil, to go to a piece about David Camerons book.
Then a guy phones in about his neighbour who has developed a cough since starting vaping , puts HIM ON HOLD to return to, after a piece by Boris Johnson. I was a fan of Nick Ferrari, always thought he was fair. Not any Longer.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ads/factory-worker-57-is-first-briton-to-die-

Last edited:
Have I missed something - Manchester vaping death?

LBC......

Liberal Biased Crap

used to listen to it in the car a bit, but now it is just triggered radio
presenters with their heads up their own arses
suspected "staged" callers & cuts people off - Oh we seem to have lost the line

They regurgitate Sky News BS as part of Global
Talk Radio is supposed to be better but tbh I'm fed up with all MSM/News/Politics & biased bollocks now

Why is this being regurgitated after 9 years? Bandwagon jumping after the vitamin E adulterated cannabis oil vaping deaths in USA.

LBC......

Liberal

Can't disagree with the B and the C, but liberal? Are we talking about the same LBC? The same Nick Ferrari?

Why is this being regurgitated after 9 years? Bandwagon jumping after the vitamin E adulterated cannabis oil vaping deaths in USA.

Glantz.

It's one way he's found of spending his $20 million.

Can't disagree with the B and the C, but liberal? Are we talking about the same LBC? The same Nick Ferrari?

Yup - the overwhelming majority of LBC is Liberal - from the same stable as JOB/Fogarty

Ferrari plays safe like Ian Dale, just a smidge right of centre so they can argue it's balanced
& as for Farage - never listen to him, bloke is a loose cannon twat

I used to listen to it a fair bit, but it all follows a regular pattern of reading headlines
then the host does their bias, takes a few calls, projects their BS & repeat etc.....

I put it on in the car now & then, but nothing changes
the only interesting thing is guessing what the caller might say from where ever they ring in from

Yup - I guessed they was a Liberal remainer, JC fanboy or Gammon who voted leave etc.....
yup guessed they would blame them for that, when it was their own party they did xyz
yup here we go again, patronising the calling they disagree with
or praising them if they share their views blah blah blah

yeah it gets turned off again - same ol' same ol' LBC

Yup - the overwhelming majority of LBC is Liberal - from the same stable as JOB/Fogarty

Ferrari plays safe like Ian Dale, just a smidge right of centre so they can argue it's balanced
& as for Farage - never listen to him, bloke is a loose cannon twat

I used to listen to it a fair bit, but it all follows a regular pattern of reading headlines
then the host does their bias, takes a few calls, projects their BS & repeat etc.....

I put it on in the car now & then, but nothing changes
the only interesting thing is guessing what the caller might say from where ever they ring in from

Yup - I guessed they was a Liberal remainer, JC fanboy or Gammon who voted leave etc.....
yup guessed they would blame them for that, when it was their own party they did xyz
yup here we go again, patronising the calling they disagree with
or praising them if they share their views blah blah blah

yeah it gets turned off again - same ol' same ol' LBC
The radio station that gives Fauxrage a show and is staffed with people who suck Bannon off on a daily basis is liberal? Fine. Ok. :18:

The radio station that gives Fauxrage a show and is staffed with people who suck Bannon off on a daily basis is liberal? Fine. Ok. :18:

Already mentioned Ferarri & Dale being just a smidge right of centre
Already mentioned Farage also, now add up the rest of presenters & see how it leans

Bannon ??? jeeez you are getting desperate
Did you listen to Maajid Nawaz try to twist his answer to fighting to take your country back as a call to arms

Which is quite bizarre coming from Maajid Nawaz with his terrorist past ???

I mean you got JOB with his head so far up his own arse, that has so much contempt for callers who disagree with him

Now this example relates to the Jamal Khashoggi murder and JOB blaming Trump etc....

To demonstrate how much contempt, how childish JOB is, try to play the clip - you can't = error

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/james-obrien-schools-caller-accuses-liar/

Now - LBC still never fixed the clip, I wonder why.....
Watch the clip on aol - you have to click and wait for ad.....

https://www.aol.co.uk/video/view/ja...qYlMAmCjZ6ixP8uH2tBb7zzge5GLdLUM85a5bign0iRHT

Watch JOB's behaviour, did he just gesture a wanker sign halfway through to the caller
Ahhhh is that why LBC never fixed the clip showing JOB being the jumped up cunt he is ???

Clip available on YouTube:

Last edited:
Apologies. I didn’t realise my comment would result in such frothing and vein pulsing. Hope your BP returns to normal levels soon. ;)

Back
Top Bottom