What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapesmarter’s drip tip blanks

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
Well Alfie was playing cards with terry and they have come up with a plan for gravy bones

these are some of my stock of resin blanks all from past mods there are lots knocking about the place

if you want a blank to turn yourself into a drip tip Yourself or want a drip tip made give me a shout

06BA823A-747B-42F7-A863-59AAE7C8BFD4.jpeg

Well Alfie was playing cards with terry and they have come up with a plan for gravy bones

these are some of my stock of resin blanks all from past mods there are lots knocking about the place

if you want a blank to turn yourself into a drip tip Yourself or want a drip tip made give me a shout

View attachment 201675
Couple of 810 from the left hand blank & 2 510 from the blank next to it please Stu.

Ooh Stu does the last blank match my Purple wood dna if so then i would like 2 810's let me know how much please.

Ooh Stu does the last blank match my Purple wood dna if so then i would like 2 810's let me know how much please.

it should do

I will ask Alfie as hes gone to bed after losing too many gravy bones to terry whos off on a night out on the pond........ it seems

View attachment 201675

Hi are you making custom tips? Could do with a few

Back
Top Bottom