What's new

"The Long case" vape cabinet in solid English Oak

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
DVD

Snowden

Edward Snowden : You ever hear about the Nuremberg trials, Trev? They weren't that long ago. Yeah, well, the big shots were the first trial, but then the next trial were just the judges, and lawyers, and policemen, and guards, and ordinary people just doing their jobs, following orders. That's where we got the Nuremberg principles, which then the UN made into international law, just in case ordinary jobs become criminal again.

alfIMG_9987.jpg

this is oak English sustainable oak, not larch or pine, dovetail joints here

alfIMG_0011.jpg

I'm using french knives to cut the edges each knife can be shaped to what ever cut you want but the knives are banned now due to the fact if they were let loose at 5000rpm they would be like bullets

alfIMG_0018.jpg

edges cut and fitted

alfIMG_0002.jpg

the cabinet will have a glass panel, I want it to look old, not new I want it to mimic something you would have had on the wall for 30years not one bought from IKEA last Thursday

alfIMG_0021.jpg

sanding done

alfIMG_0030.jpg

oil stain all over this is getting harder to come by as it has been banned (so many bans these days) I have used matchboard for the back to reduce weight

alfIMG_0029.jpg

ironwork is in bronze the cabinet will be waxed, not pledge, varnish, Halfords but beeswax then more wax then.....more wax

some baize so no scratched mods

alfIMG_0057.jpg

i put a small 3 x proper 510 atty stand for the favourite attys on the door

alfIMG_0053.jpg

alfies paw on in resin on the corner

and mood lights as I cant do the in the paw video

alfIMG_0059.jpg

this is up for sale at £120 plus postage it will go on my website or on the fire if it doesn't sell postage is tricky its heavy on the top are 2 brass rings for fitment it needs screws in the wall to fit

I can deliver, hell I can fit it if you live close to me

postage is via a courier but it is heavy

but I am going to the expo so a meet up is possible

love my cabinets, then like, then follow me........... buy one

Attachments

• alfIMG_0058.jpg
    alfIMG_0058.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom