Innokin
What's new

Berserker mini MTL

Vape Superstore
Try the old method of refilling and let's see what happens: close the airflow, open top cap, fill it, put the top cap back and start to turn it but only a bit so it catches. Turn the tank upside down, open airflow, tighten top cap.

Try the old method of refilling and let's see what happens: close the airflow, open top cap, fill it, put the top cap back and start to turn it but only a bit so it catches. Turn the tank upside down, open airflow, tighten top cap.

Will do bud I need to re-wick anyway in all honesty as its burnt as hell goodjob I brung the trusty Siren 2 with me as a backup :S

AcmeFog
This is the very 1st i done using one of the coils it came with. I think if anything I had to much cotton.
20190920_130711.jpg

2nd beserker arrived this morning so had a go at building my own coil with 28g kanthal. I used muji cotton pad and cut a strip about 6/7mm then peeled of the top and bottom layer
20190927_133334.jpg

ya'll be winding mixing your own juice soon

buying yet more vape shit - yeah you're hooked
kiss ya wallet goodbye

Last edited:
The Electronic Cigarette Company
This is the very 1st i done using one of the coils it came with. I think if anything I had to much cotton.
View attachment 201428
2nd beserker arrived this morning so had a go at building my own coil with 28g kanthal. I used muji cotton pad and cut a strip about 6/7mm then peeled of the top and bottom layerView attachment 201429

Your a legend mate thanks think I have been using to little cotton will use your pics tonight hopefully build me a winner :D

Vape Green
I only get leaking on MTL tanks for 2 reasons, not enough wick or stray wick toughing the airflow port but I think in this case it's not enough wick.

@Frogprince build is how I would do it.

Very near to launching this out the window earlier but I have made some progress.

I have wicked it several ways now some little cotton some a lot and my current build below seems to be giving good flavour anf no burning yet (sorry about the focus)

However the tank drinking half a tank every refil issue is still happening but I thought fek it and tried filling it from the bottom with a full tank screwed the bottom back on and guess what?...NO Leaking. What am I missing here guys?

20190927_195942.jpg

Vape Club
Sounds like its definately due to pressure when closing top cap if you get no leaks when bottom filling. did you try removing the large o ring from the top cap? (might be hard to see black o ring on black tank) I have removed it on both mine.
Or could the coil be to low so to close to the air flow.

I held mine upside down in some tissue with largest airflow open and blew into mouthpiece to get rid of any liquid still in the bottom from the initial leaking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom