What's new

The sun and deaths in the usa

They would save far more lives by banning smoking or bacon sammiches.

from what I’m seeing and reading this question is being raised more and more it’s the “ok vaping is kills people but smoking kills more why can we still smoke then”

This may go really wrong for big tobacco...

The American banning of vaping will effect us,America has to be the biggest market for vaping related products and without that market how many niche producers would survive,i'm talking about the aftermarket ''goodies'' that we all buy to smarten up our mods etc....

The American banning of vaping will effect us,America has to be the biggest market for vaping related products and without that market how many niche producers would survive,i'm talking about the aftermarket ''goodies'' that we all buy to smarten up our mods etc....

don't I know this, the industry for me at the moment is terrible I have 25K riding on this and its slipping away

On a side note, apparently India has effectively banned vaping altogether. Without actually banning vaping. Don't know how true this is, but it's unnerving

On a side note, apparently India has effectively banned vaping altogether. Without actually banning vaping. Don't know how true this is, but it's unnerving

His stat on numbers is bollocks, but vape sales have been banned.

It would be nice if the American government was as passionate about ‘saving the children’ when it came to guns. This is a witch hunt against vaping and I honestly believe it’s temporary until they work out how they’re going to tax the products. I’ve been to the states several times, got married there and always enjoyed my time there but this is madness. I feel very sorry for all the sensible vapers over there.

The ones that have gotten sick have all Vapes something that wasn't from a reputable company

Back
Top Bottom