What's new

Prime vapes.

Fuck me I understand where you're coming from though not really @Lee bottles but fuck me this bollocks that are paper fucking straws, christ on a bike, I had a Maccy D double sausage and egg mcmuffin on saturday and I got a coke with it as I was hungover as fuck, paper / cardboard straws what the actual fuck were they thinking I shuddered everytime I took a sip on the coke, in the end I had to bin the straw take the top off and drink it from the cup which was equally papery / cardboardy but not as bad as that straw, and to top it all off the bastard straws aren't even recyclable bring back the earth destroying pissing off Greta Thunberg plastic straws and have done with it

I can relate to this! I don’t very often have McDonald’s but I had one a couple weeks back and I agree, it is fucking awful to feel the paper straw isn’t it [emoji23]

I can relate to this! I don’t very often have McDonald’s but I had one a couple weeks back and I agree, it is fucking awful to feel the paper straw isn’t it [emoji23]
I dont often but breakfasts are the best hangover cure ever !!!! The straws are awful though it's like drying wooden utensils or chopping board with a tea towel goes right through me :D

So I gave them a little drip test..

Secluded Sorbet is very pleasant. A really nice, crips, lime/citrus juice. Not sure I’ll buy again, it just didn’t ‘grab’ me (I’m a cussy funt) but I certainly will be polishing off the entire bottle. An entire ice shot may change my mind on this one so might have to grab another bottle, we’ll see. Money well spent still.

Purple Rain is lovely. Reminds me of ASAP Grape by Nasty Juice but without that Malaysian artificial sweetness. Definitely will buy again. My kind of juice!

Custard Slice is really nice already. Getting a nice custard flavour with the pastry and sweet icing on the exhale. Another one I’ll be buying again. I need to steep a little more though I think.

Will leave them a couple of weeks and let the nic and flavours fully settle before putting them in their own set-ups, no doubt they’ll get even better by then. The custard more so than the others of course.

The Ice Shots are good but half wasn’t quite enough cooling so will be using full bottles next time. I’d imagine the full shot is pretty much perfect for me.

All in all, top marks so far. The flavours seem very natural and not overly sweet. Will definitely be trying more of the flavours that catch my eye from the PV ranges. Looking forward to trying the other custards most of all. Good stuff.

That's the "annoying" thing with prime vapes, even though it's not your preferred taste is still damn good and natural that you might try it again or find an excuse to ...

So I gave them a little drip test..

Secluded Sorbet is very pleasant. A really nice, crips, lime/citrus juice. Not sure I’ll buy again, it just didn’t ‘grab’ me (I’m a cussy funt) but I certainly will be polishing off the entire bottle. An entire ice shot may change my mind on this one so might have to grab another bottle, we’ll see. Money well spent still.

Purple Rain is lovely. Reminds me of ASAP Grape by Nasty Juice but without that Malaysian artificial sweetness. Definitely will buy again. My kind of juice!

Custard Slice is really nice already. Getting a nice custard flavour with the pastry and sweet icing on the exhale. Another one I’ll be buying again. I need to steep a little more though I think.

Will leave them a couple of weeks and let the nic and flavours fully settle before putting them in their own set-ups, no doubt they’ll get even better by then. The custard more so than the others of course.

The Ice Shots are good but half wasn’t quite enough cooling so will be using full bottles next time. I’d imagine the full shot is pretty much perfect for me.

All in all, top marks so far. The flavours seem very natural and not overly sweet. Will definitely be trying more of the flavours that catch my eye from the PV ranges. Looking forward to trying the other custards most of all. Good stuff.

Thanks for coming back with the feedback dude, really appreciate it.

I’m pleased to hear you’re enjoying them too, let’s hope those custards hit the spot!

Thanks mate! That’s great to hear :)

What a start to the weekend. Thanks so much lee

I have no ideas where to start though

Attachments

• 15696564679874806969261428426682.jpg
    15696564679874806969261428426682.jpg
    1,006.6 KB · Views: 203

I had a mcd's strawberry milkshake last night and went through 3 straws...

They kept collapsing internally from the liquid softening the cardboard.

One job.

I had a mcd's strawberry milkshake last night and went through 3 straws...

They kept collapsing internally from the liquid softening the cardboard.

One job.
There absolutely disastrous.

Back
Top Bottom