What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

High End collections

ed87

Mod Maker
Hi apes,

Been away from the forum for a little while because of well, life.

Anyway, thought it may be interesting to see your ‘high end’ collections. Mods - my apologies if this exists already but I did a search and couldn’t come up with anything.

To kick off here’s my little mod collection:

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Hi apes,

Anyway, thought it may be interesting to see your ‘high end’ collections. Mods - my apologies if this exists already but I did a search and couldn’t come up with anything.

View attachment 200898
View attachment 200899
View attachment 200900
View attachment 200901
I think your missing,some of your own handmade top end beauties in this collection buddy.

Only slightly jealous there @ed87 :11:

I'm not going to embarrass myself with my collection... Its not a patch on yours.

I see that Dani and Taifun boxes are staples of every high end collection [emoji106]

Hi apes,

View attachment 200898
View attachment 200899
View attachment 200900
View attachment 200901
What is that lovely looking as mod, second from the right, with 3 buttons. Is it 75c?

Back
Top Bottom