Vape Superstore
What's new

A New Range From Manabush - err Wait! It's WHAT? Also Introduction Price Reductions

The only problem, is running out I found :D
That is true, I've alternated them nightly for the last week. Gonna have to get more.
The banana is ready to rock tonight but on the sneaky taste I've had already it's a blinder.
His lordship knows I've been waiting for this one since the fabled bunkr banana that never came to be.

Elux
That is true, I've alternated them nightly for the last week. Gonna have to get more.
The banana is ready to rock tonight but on the sneaky taste I've had already it's a blinder.
His lordship knows I've been waiting for this one since the fabled bunkr banana that never came to be.
Ah, the Bunkr banoffee pie. If has materialised now, somewhat... Just in a more user friendly format.

Rather than "oi ya fucker, have a 70VG juice" it's a "oh hello good sir, have a 60VG juice to which you can make MTL or DTL dependant on your nicotine shot suspension of PG or VG.

Good day sir"

Ah, the Bunkr banoffee pie. If has materialised now, somewhat... Just in a more user friendly format.

Rather than "oi ya fucker, have a 70VG juice" it's a "oh hello good sir, have a 60VG juice to which you can make MTL or DTL dependant on your nicotine shot suspension of PG or VG.

Good day sir"
Smug get.

AcmeFog
Cleared a tank of banoffee nut custard tonight in tight mtl mode. It's safe to say I'm now on-board with all three flavours.
Can't explain how good this juice is but as a fan of nanabhozo I already know ZT knows how to do banana.
The banana starts out as you'd expect from a ripe cooked banana and then the nut flavour hits followed by the vanilla custard hit. Your then left with a real accurate fresh banana flavour. Again perfect level of sweetness.
If you like the old element banana nut liquid but like me can't bare the overt sugar hit then this absolutely kicks it's backside back across the Atlantic.
Makes every other banoffee liquid I've ever tasted seem synthetic.
Another win from me.

Cleared a tank of banoffee nut custard tonight in tight mtl mode. It's safe to say I'm now on-board with all three flavours.
Can't explain how good this juice is but as a fan of nanabhozo I already know ZT knows how to do banana.
The banana starts out as you'd expect from a ripe cooked banana and then the nut flavour hits followed by the vanilla custard hit. Your then left with a real accurate fresh banana flavour. Again perfect level of sweetness.
If you like the old element banana nut liquid but like me can't bare the overt sugar hit then this absolutely kicks it's backside back across the Atlantic.
Makes every other banoffee liquid I've ever tasted seem synthetic.
Another win from me.
Ehem, did you have permission to spill the beans?[emoji12]

Vape Superstore
Lol, the guvnor already did further back on the thread.
Well, he just mentioned the similarly to another flavour but you basically made a review[emoji23] . I don't think he minds really and I'm full of anticipation - I love a good banana flavour. I'll probably wait till more appear and get the whole "Simples Pack" [emoji106]

Vape Green
Smug get.

Well, he just mentioned the similarly to another flavour but you basically made a review[emoji23] . I don't think he minds really and I'm full of anticipation - I love a good banana flavour. I'll probably wait till more appear and get the whole "Simples Pack" [emoji106]
No - I’ll say what that one is actually coz it’s not too far away its a Banoffee Custard.

One of five up coming new ones
I think he gave the game away a tad. Lol.
No it's too good to miss. Get yer pennies ready.

I love a good banana liquid. Just took delivery of 120ml of Nanabozho (thanks @ZT) and now looking forward to this new one [emoji1303]

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Pop upto the café and try em :D

Well the released ones.

Back
Top Bottom