What's new

Cthulhu Mulan

If you own the Cthulhu Mulan how would you rate it?

• Crap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OK

• Good

• Very good

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Excellent

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Definitely. The deck on the 28 is very deep anyway and cracking either squonked or dripped.

The main problem I have with squonking is knowing how much liquid I have on the coils/cotton, I am hoping the mulan, being an Rdta, will help overcome this

Love the steel drip tip. Takes me back to the og nautilus

haha, yes it's very similar ... I've just popped it in to try... I actually prefer the vape with the long tip but the metal puts my teeth on edge. I don't think I can use metal tips anymore. :D

Thanks SimonG, been waiting for your thoughts on this one. I’ll be getting one soon-ish [emoji106]

there's two very minor things to mention so far .... the fill hole is pretty small, it's fine with thin nibs but you will struggle with anything bigger.. like a short fill bottle maybe. Easiest way is with one of those 10ml bottles with the metal needle tip. The other is that the cap can be a bit tricky to put on, like the 1928 one is sometimes... because the inner chamber has to fit tightly over the deck if it's wonky it won't push on... it's not an issue you just have to take a bit more care fitting it than you would if it was just the outer edge.. if you know what I mean.

The main problem I have with squonking is knowing how much liquid I have on the coils/cotton, I am hoping the mulan, being an Rdta, will help overcome this
A little further on maybe we can get you using temp control on the 1928 with a steel coil. If your wick starts to dry, the wattage ramps down to zero until you 're squonk.
I think temp control is best used with squonking as even when experienced you often forget you're put the mod down with a dry wick then give yourself a nasty dry hit.

A little further on maybe we can get you using temp control on the 1928 with a steel coil. If your wick starts to dry, the wattage ramps down to zero until you 're squonk.
I think temp control is best used with squonking as even when experienced you often forget you're put the mod down with a dry wick then give yourself a nasty dry hit.

I have been having a dabble with temp control with my entheon and brochrome, which is best ? Ni80 or ss ?

I have been having a dabble with temp control with my entheon and brochrome, which is best ? Ni80 or ss ?

SS, Ni80 doesn't do temp control.
SS, Ni200, NiFe30 are for Temp control. With SS you are best staying above 0.5 ohms under that and it can be unreliable.

As flower says. Brochrome or nichrome ni 80 as it's known is pure power.
Nife 30 from.stealthvape is the most accurate and stainless is great as you can use it in power or tc. On a modern mod, stainless works very well and well enough for a safe mtl vape on a squonk mod.

Last edited:
Lol that will explain why I thought it was shit then ! Looks like I'll have to get myself some ss316

Back
Top Bottom