What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

A New Range From Manabush - err Wait! It's WHAT? Also Introduction Price Reductions

For those of you to still try this awesome line, pull your fingers out.
I've just had a sneak peek into the future and although I'm not at liberty to say more... I can say it's awesome.
WP_20190925_16_12_04_Pro.jpg

Can you tell what it is yet.

I really like the one that erm...

So others don't get what it is. What we drink on Fridays at dinner.

Ahhhh that one! Taunting me ;) Looking forward to that one but won't be trying until back from not so sunny Scotland.

I’ve went through half a bottle so far of the grape and cola, they’re both superb, can’t really pick a winner.The sweetness levels are perfection, just one problem though, I can’t put the buggers down.

I’ve went through half a bottle so far of the grape and cola, they’re both superb, can’t really pick a winner.The sweetness levels are perfection, just one problem though, I can’t put the buggers down.
The only problem, is running out I found :D

No - I’ll say what that one is actually coz it’s not too far away its a Banoffee Custard.

One of five up coming new ones

Didn’t think so. Just a, not very, subtle nudge.

I’ll definitely be giving the banoffee a go while I wait though

Back
Top Bottom