What's new

Clone tanks?

On the whole, clones have improved a lot over the last few years. Of course if you are unlucky don't expect the customer service you would get from buying an original.

Sure. Stumbled upon this dvarw v2 on amazon

Looks like the exact same dvarw i got from ft for abit less but took nearly two weeks to arrive. It's not bad there was a couple of things wrong like trying to get the deck off to fill it up it was abit tight even though I never tightened it that tight and the driptip was abit shit didn't feel right when taking a vape probably just the material used

I've had a few good clones and the occasional bad one. The manta rta for instance is spot on, So was the reload rta, along with the dead rabbit. but more innovative stuff like the 502 rda, they couldn't replicate the squonk mechanism and it was a flop. You can use it as a dripper, but that's not what it was designed to be.

after a closer look at the deck now im at pc I decided against it and ordered another beserker mini instead.

I took a punt on this and it's superb:
KF Lite 2019 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
https://www.fasttech.com/p/9690417

I have had quite a few clones of atty's out of my price range and generally they have been spot on, only had 2 duff ones but win some loose some and the cheap price didn't matter if they ended up as projectiles.

I try not to buy clones anymore as ive had a few clone RDAs where the posts or squonk pins have snapped or posts have split..

Back
Top Bottom